Chapter 1: Rehearsal break

Be hyung's model

I cleaned the sweat off my forehead as I sighed in exhaustion. It was finally time to take a break from the rehearsal, so I took my camera and ran downstairs. At least there was some time to take some pictures during the brake. I left the agency's building and went to the Han river, that is located conveniently close. The Han river happens to be one of my favorite places to take pictures, so I constantly go there during brakes.

As I aproached my destination, I could see young man standing next to a tree near the river. As I get closer, i'm impressed by how stunning the scenery looks with that photogenic young man standing there. He was wearing a long black coat and his perfect honey brown hair was waving with the wind. I snapped a picture from afar before aproaching the young man. 

"Excuse me, I'm a photographer and I wanted to know if you would mind me taking some pictures of you" I asked, to what he accepted with a smile on his face. "Just stay there and be natural" I said as I slightly stepped back and took some more pictures. He seemed pretty used to being in front of a camera. "Thank you. These are some nice pictures" I said as I approched the young man again. 

"You're welcome" he smiled. "Aren't you Donghae from Super Junior?" he asked curiously.

"Yeah, that's me" I answered followed by a slight giggle. "And what's your name?"

"My name is Jimin" answered the young man in a respecful tone, followed by a slight reverence. 

"Oh, you're the kid from BTS, right?" I asked as I finally realized who that stunning young man was.

"Yeah" answered Jimin with a nervous smile. He seemed rather impressed that I recognized him. "Nice to meet you" he added, bowing down once again.

"So what are you doing here? You must be busy with your group's activities." I asked out of curiosity.

"Actually, I don't have any activities today, so I decided to just go out for a walk and ended up here" He aswered. "What about you? You should might really busy too."

"I'm on the middle of a rehearsal but i'm on my break right now, so I came by to take some pictures. I wish I had the day off like you" I sighed.

Suddenly, I reached for my phone that just vibrated in my pocket, noticing I had several texts from my manager. "Seems like it's time to go back to work" I sighed. I really wished I could stay and take some more pictures. "We should exchange numbers" I suggested. I couldn't figure out what it is, but there's just something about that kid and I wanted to keep in touch with him in the future. Maybe it was because if how photgenic he is? Jimin agreed and exchanged numbers with me, and after a breef farewell, I went back to continue with my rehearsal.

Hours later and past the evening, the rehearsal had finally concluded. Some members went out for dinner, but some of us were so exhausted we just went back to the dorm. As soon as we got there I took a shower, and when I came out, with just a towel wrapped around my waist, I let myself fall on my bed. I felt like I didn't even have enough energy to get dressed. I streched as much as possible and reached for my phone that was next to my bed. When I unlocked it, it happened to be right on Jimin's contact. It looks like I was so busy during rehearsal I didn't even touch my phone since I saved that kids number. I placed my phone over my chest and closed my eyes, slightly smiling as I remembered how we met earlier that day.