Chapter 2: Unplanned date

Be hyung's model

I woke up with my phone in one hand and wearing nothing else than a pair of tight boxers. I had no energy to even put any clothes on before going to bed. I check my phone curious of the time. I was late, nearly noon, but something else cought my attention. I had a text, unexpectedly from that kid Jimin. "What would he want? I hasn't even been a day" I though, as I opened it with a swipe of my finger.

"Hi hyung! How are you?" read the text. Hyung? I was surprised, but I also thought it was rather cute that he called me like that. It hadn't been long since I received that text, so I figured i'd respond. 

"Oh Jimin-ah! I'm fine, how are you?" I responded. 

"I had the day off again and I was bored, so I though about talking to you! I hope i'm not bothering you" he texted back. I thought it was cute of him, so I kept texting him, without even moving from my bed.

There was a rather awkward feeling, maybe since I had never talked to him that much before and I didn't really know how to do so, but that feeling didn't last for long. As we kept talking I started feeling closer to him and we started getting used to each other, and I actually enjoyed talking to him.

Before I noticed, it was already almost two in the afternoon, and I hadn't eaten anything since I woke up. I surely lost notion of time talking to this kid.I got up, quickly put on a shirt and a pair of jeans, and drove to a cafeteria I knew nearby, just to get something quick to eat. As I finished ordering and started looking for a seat, I felt a gentle pat on my shoulder.

"Hyung!" exclaimed the person behind me with a familiar voice. I turned around, and was pretty surprised with who it was. 

"Jimin-ah!" I said surprised. "What are you doing here?" I ask curiously. Worth mentioning, he was looking as stunning as I remembered him to be when I met him the past day. Just made me wish I had brought my camera with me.

"I came here to buy lunch for the other members. How about you?"

"Well, i'm eating" I say as I look at the tray full of food I have on my hands.

"Oh, right. Well, I still have to wait for a few minutes untill my food is ready. Do you mind if I sit with you?" He asked, to what I obviously agreed. 

We picked a table and sat down on opposite ends. I drank my coffee and ate my food pretty quickly, and the rest of the time while we waited for his food to be ready, we just talked. We were starting to get allong really quickly, and it wasn't that awkward to talk to him anymore. We even got to take some pictures together with our phones. I'ts impressive considering we had only known each other for about a day.

Time went by quickly. He got called to pick up his food, so we stood up ready to say good bye. This time it wasn't an awkward reverence like last time, but a friendly hand shake instead. We came out of the place at the same time, and I immediately went to my car, and observed him walk to his, where someone, presumably his manager, was awaiting him. I reached down for my phone with the intention to quickly check the time, but I stayed there staring at my wallpaper that I forgot I had changed, as I smiled, because it was one of the pictures I had taken with Jimin that day.