Chapter 3: Wallpaper

Be hyung's model

----- Jimin POV -----

 

I had such a nice time talking with Donghae hyung. We came out of the cafeteria and we both walked directly to our respective vehicles. I'm glad nobody recognized us while we were together. I opened the passenger door of the car awaiting for me, with my manager sitting behind the wheel. 

"Why did you take so long? I've been waiting forever. Oh, and who's your friend by the way? I didn't know you were seeing anyone." My manager asked as I got in the car. Apparently someone did see us.

"Just and old friend, don't worry about it." I said as I shut the door behind me. He doesn't seem to have recognized Donghae hyung, I'm glad. I don't know how he would react to that,

As he started driving, I suddenly got a text. I reached down for my phone that was in my pocket. "Jimin! Where are you? We are hungry." Read the text, that was sent by Suga hyung. But what really caught me by surprise was my wallpaper. It was one of the pictures I had taken with Donghae when we were at the cafeteria. He must have changed it that one time when I handed my phone to him. I giggled slightly, as I blocked it and put it back in my pocket, before my manager could see it. 

"What's so funny?" My manager asked as he heard me giggling next to him.

"Nothing. Just a text I recieved." I answered, as he looked at me suspiciously. "We should hurry, the other members are hungry." I added. Coincidentially, a Super Junior song suddenly came up on the radio and, without even noticing, I just smiled the rest of the ride as I listened. 

We got back to the dorm and I went upstairs where the other members were. I placed the food on the table and we all sat down and started eating. Curious of the time, I quickly checked my phone. One again, the wallpaper made me smile.

"Who is that on your phone?" Asked Jungkook as he approached me from behind.

"N-Nobody" I said nerviously as I tried (and failed) to hide my phone.

"Ehh? It's Donghae from Super Junior?" He said loudly, causing all the members to hear. "When did you meet him?"

I was suddenly flooded with questions from the other members on the subject, such as when we met, where we met, how we met, and how close we were.

"I-It's not a big deal. I met him yesterday when I went for a walk near the Han river, and we exchanged numbers there, and today we met by accident at the cafeteria where I bought the food. That's it." I said to answer all of their questions.

"Ah, you're so lucky for meeting a celebrity, and also exchanging numbers with him." Said Namjoon hyung.

"You exchanged numbers? Does that mean you have been texting him?" Said Jin hyung curiously.

"N-No, we haven't texted at all. As I said, it's not a big deal." I answered. Needless to say, I was lying. We had been texting for hours this morning. But I couldn't mention that.

The members stopped talking about it and finished eating. Maybe they new they were making me feel a little unconfortable. When we all finished eating, we just went to the living room and watched TV together. We didn't have anything scheduled for that day, so we had the day off to spend together. As we were changing channels, one of Donghae hyung's dramas showed up. Some members started to chuckel. I also started laughing when I heard them. They left the drama on, probably with the purpose of messing with me, but I didn't really care. On the contrary, I was intrigued and I watched it with them. I had never seen him acting before.

Before we noticed, it was night-time and it was getting late. I was pretty tired, so I went to bed before anyone else. As I got in my room, I took off my shirt and laid in bed. I rolled over on my side and checked my phone one last time, noticing I had a text, and It was from Donghae hyung.

"Good night, Jimin-ah. Sleep well ;)" read the text sent by hyung. A smile appeared on my face almost instantly.

"Good night, hyung!" I replied, before setting my phone aside and falling asleep with a slight smile still on my face.