Chapter 5: Escapade

Be hyung's model

It had already been a few weeks since the last time I saw Jimin. We were both so busy. He had his group's promotions, and I had filming and recording to do for my group's next album. We had no time at all to see each other, just a few texts here and there. But finally we were both free and we could meet each other. 

"Hi hyung! Since you said you'd finally be free today, what if we meet at the cafe I talked to you about the other day? I hope I can see you soon!" Read a text I recieved from Jimin that morning. I chuckled while readin it, and right away I agreed to meet him.

We met at the cafe as planned and after buying him a drink and one for myself, instead of staying there, we started walking around.

"Thank you for the coffee hyung. You're so generous" Said Jimin, followed by a little laugh.

"No problem" I said. "I'm your hyung after all" I giggled. I'm getting so used to being called like that by Jimin. "I really like your hair, by the way" I commented on his new vibrant red hair style.

"Do you really? Thank you! It's for my group's recent promotions" 

"I know, yesterday during the filming with my group, Ryeowook showed it to me and the other members. I really liked it."

"R-Really? I'm feel so flattered. Thank you Hyung" He said with a nervious smile.

"No problem. You did well." I said as I patted his head and smiled at him.

We continued walking as we talked, until we reached a park nearby and sat on a bench. We kept talking for more than half an hour and, as it has somehow became a habit, we even took some selfies together and set them as wallpapers on our phones. 

"Oh by the way, I heard your group is celebrating it's tenth anniversary with your upcoming album. Congratulations on that." Said Jimin with a smile in his face.

"Well our anniversary isn't untill november, but you're right. Thank you" I said smiling back. "Ten years is such a long time, and we're getting old already, huh?"

"Ah, it's not like that. You're still young"

"You guys are so young." I continued, refering to Jimin's group. "I hope you guys last as long, or even longer than us together."

"Thank you hyung. I really hope so too." He said and gave a slight bow out of respect. 

As we continued talking, it suddenly started raining. I suggested to run over to my dorm, since thankfully it was nearby. We ran there and went up into the dorm. 

"Ah, we're all wet." I say as we enter the living room. No other member was there, since some had some recording to finish. "Come to my room, i'll let you borrow a shirt so you can change that wet one off." I said as I leaded him into my room.

 

-----Jimin POV-----

 

Hyung led me into his room, as he was going to let me borrow a shirt. I was surprised by how clean his room was, and all the cool decoration he had. I felt like I wanted to live there. But there was one thing that really caught my eye. 

"Hyung what is that?" I said as I pointed to one of his walls, which was full of pictures. 

"O-Oh, It's nothing" He said trying to block my views with his body.

"Ah, don't worry. Let me see." I said as I made my way around him and started looking at his pictures. They were all really good, I could feel the pasion he has for photography.

"This is where I put up my favorite pictures." he explained, looking a little embarassed.

As I looked around, I found a really familiar picture, that made me smile as I saw it.

"So, this is one of your favorites?" I asked as I pointes at that one picture he took the day we had met at the Han river, with me as his model, I guess we could say.

"Yes.. It is." He said as he blushed slightly.

"Oh, that's so cute" I for blushing. It was really cute.

"Shut up." he said throwing a shirt at me. "Change up."

I took off my wet shirt right there in front of him and put on the one he lent me. We're both men, so there's nothing wrong with that, right? His shirt smelled really nice. That was hyung's smell. As I kept contemplating his room, I eventually sat on his bed.

"You know, I specially like that picture because you are in it." Donghae explains. "There is something about your presence, but I just can't explain what it is. I really hope you can be a subject for more of my pictures in the future."

"Is that so? Well i'm not really experienced in modeling, but I guess I can give it a try for hyung." Of course, I would love to be in hyungs pictures. As I said that, he also changed his shirt right in front of me. I couldn't help but stare at his muscles. What was wrong with me? After he finished puting a dry shirt on, his hair ended up a little messed up, but he didn't notice. He came and sat next to me on his bed.

"Hyung you hair..." I nerviously started to arrange his messy hair, but he seemed kind of surprised, so he just stared at me, and so our eyes met. "Hyung i-i'm..." I tried to speak, but I was suddenly interrupted by his kiss casted on my lips. For some reason I started kissing him back. I just couldn't help it. At one point he held the back of my head with his hand, and the kiss just became more intense. Several seconds passed before our lips finally broke apart from each other. 

"Jimin, I..." he tried to talk, but he suddenly looked out the window surprised. One of s' car was approaching. "I'm so sorry, but you have to leave." He said as he started rushing me. Of course I didn't want to get cought either, so I just grabbed my shirt, even though I didn't have time to change it back, and headed to the dorm's door.

"I... I'll see you later" I said, as I shut the door behind me and rushed before any of s saw me.