Chapter 6: Aftermath

Be hyung's model

-----Donghae POV-----

 

 

I could barely sleep that night. My mind was teeming with thoughts that kept me awake most of the time. I was worried about Jimin. We had no time to talk, so I don't know how he feels about what happened. 

The next morning, after I finally got some sleep, I got up rather late and I had a text from Jimin. He suggested we met at a coffee shop we both knew to talk. I wondered what he wanted to talk about, and how he felt about this whole situation, so I was really nervous about meeting him.

I got dressed and drove over to the place where we agreed to meet. As soon as I stepped in I could see him sitting in a table in the back of the place drinking his coffee. 

"Hello hyung!" he greeted as I walked towards him and gave a slight bow. He didn't seem concerned at all.

"Hi" I greeted back as I sat down on the opposite side of the table. I was surprised by how relaxed he looked. "So, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm great. How about you?" he asked smiling.

"Well I'm fine. But don't you feel..-"

"Are you concerned about yesterday? Don't worry about it hyung. It was ok." he clarified before I could finish, still with a smile on his face.

"But, I even rushed you to leave right afterwards."

"You didn't want us to get cought. I understand, so don't worry about it."

"I see..." I breathed a sigh of relief. "So you that's not why you wanted to meet here?"

"What? Can't I just meet up with my hyung to a normal conversation with him?" He said jokingly.

"You made me worry" I said as I sighed, and then laughed. I was so glad everything was cleared up. It took an enormous weigh off my chest.

"You know what?" he suddenly asked.

"What?" I asked curiously.

He leaned forward over the table to get closer to me. "I really enjoyed it" he whispered to my ear before sitting back. 

"Did you really?" I blushed slightly from embarassment. Is he trying to flirt with me? 

"Of course I did. Hyung is a good kisser" he laughed.

"Stop it." I said as i blushed even more. "You are not at innocent as I though."

"Me? You're the one who kissed me" He said as he laughed. 

"I guess you're right." I smiled slightly. Suddenly my phone rang and I reached down to answer.

"Sorry Jimin, but I have to go" I said as I hang up. "Our rehearsal is about to start and I can't be there late."

"Oh, that's ok."

"Are you going to stay here?"

"Yeah, I'll finish my coffee and then leave" he said as he took a sip from his cup.

"Ok, I'll see you later then."

"Bye hyung!" he smiled.

"Hey, next time we meet we'll be doing that photoshoot you promised." I finally said as I left the coffee shop and left Jimin behind.

I wen't back home and got ready to attend the rehearsal. I could finally go unconcerned knowing that everything was ok between me and Jimin. After it concluded, I went back home to take a shower and get some rest. After coming out of the shower, I sat on mybed with nothing else than a towel wrapped around my waist and I started checking my phone. Unexpectedly, I had a text from Jimin.

"Thank you for coming today hyung! I'm glad we could talk" read the text.

"Aren't you dressed yet? Hurry up, the food is here." Said Hyukjae as he suddenly entered my bedroom. 

"I-I'm coming" I replied as quickly put my phone away and started getting ready. 

I had a  late lunch with the other members, and then we watched TV untill the time to go to bed came. Meanwhile, I was texting Jimin the whole time, and we agreed to meet tomorrow for some pictures. 

"Good night Jimin" I finally texted him before going to bed.

"Good night hyung!" he replied, making me, once again, fall asleep with a smile on my face.