Chapter 2

Hoaxed by a Hoaxer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoona."

The man and the girl immediately sat at one of the couches in Mr. Lee Soo Man's office. The young guy, Minho, just can't take his eyes off the girl who just appeared from somewhere after officially missing. 

Because of the fact that minho didn't see her for 5 months and half thought that she was already dead, Minho ran towards the girl and hugged her tightly, so tight that the girl had problems in breathing. Nevertheless, the girl didn't mind the hugging. Because she knew he had to let him.

"Minho, can you step outside for a bit? We just have some private matters to discuss." Lee Soo Man asked Minho without glancing at him.

"But.." about to complain Minho who just broke the hug confused at Lee Soo Man's request

"Minho!" exclaimed annoyingly by Lee soo Man.

"Ugh.. arasso." 

Once the door closed and Minho was lost, the president turned to look at the girl infront of him.

"So. Miss kwon?" Lee Soo Man called the girl.

"A-ah y-yes sir?" nervously asked the girl.

"You already know what's your job, right? Better do it without suspicions arising." Lee Soo man coldly demanded the girl.

---FLASHBACK---

Kwon Yuri was so into dancing at the dance practice room. She danced to the beat of the song, which was pop, and just let her body break free and clearly giving the best she got. She was dancing so passionately when a sudden ring from her phone was heard. She stopped dancing and also stopped the music player to answer the phone. She approached her bag and got her ringing phone.

"Hello?"

"Rookie Kwon Yuri?" asked a deep voice from the other line.

"Yes this is Kwon Yuri. Who are you?"

"Meet me at the SM cafe now. I'm wearing a black suit. Lee Soo Man's orders." After saying this, the caller immediately hung up and left Yuri dumbfounded and confused. 

 

Curious, Kwon Yuri immediately gathered her things and went to the said cafe. She searched for a black-suit-wearing man and immediately found him at the near corner of the cafe. She was quite relieved because the guy turns out to be a manager at the company she was training in. She approached the guy and sat infront of her.

"A-ah.. I'm Kwon Yu--" 

"Are you open for a job?" asked the guy, cutting Yuri's introduction

"Wh-what? But I'm still a trai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter