Chapter 4

Hoaxed by a Hoaxer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week has passed, but it seemed like 1 year to Yuri considering the number of works she has to face. She prepared for her group's comeback all week. The choreography, timing, vocals, all of it. Knowing Yoona was also an actress, she also took up acting classes since she didn't have that much of an experience in acting. She and Minho still called each other almost everyday. But they barely see each other considering the tight schedule both of them have.

Today, Minho planned to go out with yoona somewhere. Only the both of them. He dialed her number and waited for her to answer it.

--RING RING--

Yuri's peaceful sleep was disturbed by a sudden ring. She felt really disturbed resulting to a not so good mood morning. She lazily answered the phone, not opening her eyes nor got up on bed.

"Yoboseyo?" answered Yuri with an obvious sound of irritance.

"Haha. Still asleep, baby?"

Yuri was shocked and got back to her senses that she was 'Im Yoona' at the moment. She got up and sat straight.

"A-ah no. I mean yes. i-i mean no. ah yes! so what do you want?"

"I want to go out with you today! I checked at your schedule at the company and knew that you don't have any appointments for today. So i'm making one." 

"A-ah but--"

"No buts! Get ready and I will be there after hmm.. ah, 45 minutes." And with that, Minho ended the call.

Yuri had no choice but to follow. 

 

After getting ready, a doorbell was heard. She headed to the door and saw a pretty man standing in front of him. She haven't seen his face clearly for the past times since she was either too embarrassed or guilty. She may not seem to realize it, her heart fluttered.

"Ready, my Yoona?" asked Minho with a smile.

Yuri nodded with a slight smile. Minho held out his arm for Yuri to hold on which made Yuri's heart even beat faster than ever. She thought it was because of embarrassment. But her heart said something different.

As they were about to head to their car, Minho saw something different at his car. It was imbalanced. He carefully removed her arms and headed forward first before Yuri. Yuri was curious about Minho's sudden action.

Minho checked his car's wheels and spotted one flat tire. 

"Aishhhh. Such a wrong timing." mumbled Minho.

"What happened?" asked the curious Yuri.

"Ah, just a flat tire baby." answered Minho while heading to the back of his car, getting its tools and its spare wheel. 

After getting all he need, he went to the flat tire again and started changing the wheel.

Meanwhile, Yuri. Yuri was staring at Minho deeply. She always loved men who can change tires for she thinks it is very hot. In her view, Minho was slowly moving, as if in a slowmotion. Her heart beat very very very fast. Again, without her realizing.

After changing the wheel, Minho realized that Yuri was daydreaming and staring at him. He smirked.

"Am I too hot, Yoong?" smirked Minho.

Yuri got back to her senses and immediately looked down. Embarrassed.

Minho, on the other hand, was smiling at the cuteness of his girlfriend. But he thought something was different. Everytime he caught yoona doing some embarrassing things, Yoona doesn't get embarrassed and instead play along. Yoona was quite the sweet and flirty type. But today, his girlfriend's reaction was different. He then thought that maybe it was just because they just recently reunited and maybe Yoona was still feeling a lot uncomfortable. So he didn't mind.

After fixing the tire up, they immediately headed to their destination. A couple of minutes after, the car pulled into a stop.

"Where are we?" asked Yuri.

"Amusement park. I know you love it, Yoong." answered Minho while smiling. Yuri just smiled slightly in return.

"Let's go!"

 

When they got in, they saw a couple of people lining up for a ride. It was a ride on a ferris wheel. Minho pulled Yuri's hand and led her into that line.

"W-what are w-we d-doing?" stuttered Yuri. Yuri was afraid of heights. But s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter