Chapter 6

Hoaxed by a Hoaxer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Excuse me?" a deep voice was heard. 

Myungsoo turned her head around and found out it was Minho.

"Mr. Kim Myungsoo? Ah! It's Choi Minho! It's a pleasure to finally meet you. I heard you just recently switched companies." Minho greeted politely and took out his hand to shake it with Myungsoo's.

Myungsoo turned his whole body, smiled, and held out his hand to shake hands with Minho. 

"Ah yes. It's also nice to finally meet you Mr. Choi."

"May I ask what you're doing here?"

"Ah I was passing by then i heard snsd practice. I thought to just see them practice for a while."

"Oh yeah they're kind of addictive, I must say."

The two had a little conversation about their life and careers and whatnot.

"Do you wanna come in? I'm sure you wanna meet the members of the most popular kpop girl group." joked Minho, although the both of them knew it was beyond real.

"Uhm y-yeah sure."

 

Minho came forward for the door and immediately opened it, excited for Myungsoo to meet the girls and ofcourse, excited for himself to see his girl. 

The girls stopped dancing and Taeyeon went into the sound system to stop the music, knowing that some discussion was about to happen.

"Annyeong noonas! Did I disturb you?" greeted Minho

"Isn't it obvious? Tsk" a silent mumble was heard from Hyoyeon's mouth.

"Hyo! Shut up! And oh minho, ofcourse it's not a disturbance. You're always welcome to visit us.Right, Yoong?" Taeyeon greeted back.

"A-ah yes." Yuri silently stuttered.

With that, Minho smiled. He knew Hyoyeon was the joker type and that Hyo was just joking so he didn't mind. He then remembered he had some company.

"Oh! Noonas! this is kim myungsoo. He's a bigtime actor and singer that just recently switched to our company." Introduced Minho.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim myungsoo-imnida." greeted Myungsoo, although with a smirk which made Yuri scoff. Myungsoo saw that which made his smirk even brighter.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" 7 girls greeted myungsoo with a warm smile and a bow. You know who was missing.

Myungsoo saw this then immediately chuckled lightly.

"I think someone doesn't want me here Minho-ssi." joked Myungsoo.

"Oh, Yoong!" Minho then made his way towards Yuri.

"Are you okay?" Minho asked her.

Yuri was just silent and gave Myungsoo a death glare. Myungsoo then smiled again. He loved annoying Yoona (or so he thought) so much.

"Haha! Yah Im yoonA. You're acting as if we haven't met already."

"You two already met?" Minho asked curiously.

"Oh just by some annoying fate." Yuri said while giving a face of annoyance.

 

"I'm sorry to break the conversation but I'm afraid we all have to practice for our upcoming comeback. Do you mind?" Taeyeon asked politely.

"No of course not. Is it ok we'll just stay at the ba--" Minho was cut off when a voice was speaking.

"Im YoonA. Looks like you don't have any dancer for the day." teased Myungsoo with a smirk.

"So what?" responded Yuri, obviously irritated, ann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter