Chapter 5

Hoaxed by a Hoaxer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y-yah! What are you doing here again? Why do you keep bothering me? Aishh." she was about to stand up and walk out again when he blocked her.

"YAH KIM MYUNGSOO! OUT OF THE WAY!" shouted Yuri.

"Really, Ms. Yoona? I was just about to give you this." he said while raising his hand. Yuri realized it was the flash drive she inserted in the sound system. Because of that, her cheeks blushed and she looked down in embarassment.

"A-ah. Sorry. Thank you also." stuttered Yuri.

He smiled for a couple of seconds looking at Yuri who has her face down. Then, he walked out and left the embarassed Yuri standing there. 

 

After that, Yuri went home and placed herself on bed. There was something that distracted her but she couldn't get herself to know it.

She didn't even bother to change, it was just she felt like laying on bed to think. She was thinking about Minho. About how she felt so sorry for him. He was so good to her making her even feel more guilty and guilty everytime she see her. She then felt something. She felt a feeling of want. She felt that she wanted someone. After many times of  battling, she then realized she wanted Minho. Ever since that ferris wheel accident, she felt secure with him more than she could ever feel with anyone. Her thoughts were so deep until a beep was heard.

It was her phone. She received a message. 

She opened her message and saw that it was from Minho. Minho had sent her a selca of him at his shooting. He was doing that 'V pose' in his hand while smiling so cutely. She then read his message.

TEXT:
"Annyeong, yoong! I am in a shooting right now! I'm so handsome right? Haha wait for my call. Saranghae!!"

Her heart fluttered once again. She stared at his picture for quite some time.

But then, Yuri realized what she was doing. She then quickly closed Minho's message and threw her phone beside her bed once again. 

"Aisshhh! Get your acts straight, Kwon Yuri!" scolded Yuri to herself.

While mentally scolding herself to death, her eyes slowly closed drifitng her into a deep sleep.

 

 

Morning crept in and so did the sun's ever so bright rays. Yuri was awakened by these, only to realize she fell asleep last night. She looked at her own body and realized her she wasn't wearing her socks anymore and these were neatly placed at the edge of the bed. She was also tucked in neatly under her bed's mattress. She was confused since what she remembered yesterday was she didn't bother to take off any of her clothings. 

A thing suddenly hit yuri's mind while thinking deeply. She remembered she had to wait for Minho's call but instead, she fell asleep. She was panicking so hard thinking what Minho must've felt. She quickly reached for her phone and found out she had 27 missed calls and 41 unread messages. This just worsened her panicking feeling so she decided to dial Minho's number.

After a few rings, a deep and husky voice was heard on the other line.

"Hello?" 

"Minho-ssi! I'm so sorry I haven't picked up your calls. I fell asleep yesterday. I am deeply very sorry." Yuri sincerely apologized with a pleading voice.

" *laughs lighty* it's ok yoong! haha, but how come the constant ringing of your phone didn't wake you up? Did you put it on silent?"

"Ah. I'm just like that. I can't wake up with whatever noise you make..."

"maybe except if there's a fire or something." continued Yuri.

"But aren't you the type to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter