Chatper 7

Hoaxed by a Hoaxer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed and today was the day for SNSD's scheduled comeback performance. 8 well-known and pretty figures are on their way to MCountdown which was where they will first perform for their comeback promotions. Cameras are everywhere and even a simple moving of a finger of one member was carefully observed by people. After a few minutes of walking, they finally are infront of the door of the building. Their manager opened and held the door for all of them before going in himself. 

Hours passed and they all spent it inside the dressing room. 8 different make up artists were applying colored make up on each of the 8 members. Yuri was staring at herself nervously on the mirror. She really does exactly look like Yoona. From her forehead to her chin. From her jawline to the other. Her eyes got a little bigger and her face got also a bit skinnier. The doctor sure did a great job. As fascinating as the doctor's job was as devastated as Yuri's feelings were. She couldn't find herself, her dreams, what she originally planned for herself, her life and her own self. Sure Yoona's life was one heck of a dream come true but you yourself wouldn't want to be living while faking your identity, do you? All sorts of questions passed by yuri's mind. All the guilt, how wrong it was, and the disappointment, all of it. But what worried her more was what the outcome of this pretending would be. Although she sure knows it totally wouldn't be a good one.

 

"Girls! You're on for 5 minutes!" the show organizer announced.

The girls then finalized their look and was heading to the backstage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter