Chapter 3

Hoaxed by a Hoaxer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I would change 'YoonA' to Yuri now since i think you can't picture it with yuri that perfectly. It would be great if you imagine yuri while reading my story :)



Minho and Yuri walked hand by hand as they got out of SM building. Press and people were very loud and threw them tons of questions. However, the both did not seem to have intentions of answering any of them. They just immediately went in to the car, leaving the people's questions unanswered.

The whole ride was quiet. Neither of the 'couple' in the car dared to say even a thing. Minho had a bucketful of questions in his head but didn't know what to ask first, so he decided to stay quiet and wait until they arrive. Yuri on the other hand was too nervous and was feeling guilty for deceiving this clueless young man. 

After quite some time of driving, Minho stopped the car infront of a 5-star condominium. Minho started to unbuckle his seatbelt when he noticed that the young lady beside him wasn't moving an inch. He turned to check at her only to find her sleeping peacefully with her head facing him.He was amazed by the beauty infront of him and he decided to stay like that a bit, for him to perfectly process in his mind her perfect face features.

'Welcome home, my Yoona.' mumbled the smiling Minho while lovingly staring at her.

 

 

--the next day--

Yuri woke up from a very deep sleep only to find herself lying on a bed. Someone's bed. Someone's bed on someone's bedroom. And that someone is at her front right now.

'You're awake now?' asked Minho sweetly.

'A-ah y-yes.' answered Yuri while avoiding his gaze.

While continuously avoiding Minho's gaze, Yuri was shocked when Minho suddenly pulled her into a hug. It then became tighter. Yuri could feel Minho's sincerity and she could also feel Minho's longing for Yoona. She was feeling more and more guilty everytime she looks at him. With mixed feelings of guilt and nervousness, her hands started to tap his back and hug him back. They stayed like that for quite a while.

Then, Minho carefully pulled away.

'Now, what happened baby? How could you be alive without us finding out?' Minho then calmly and eagerly asked her.

'I-i uhm.. I just found myself waking up from a v-very long sleep in someone's home. I also wanted to rest for a while so while I was doing that, the owner of the house who also saved me decided to take care of me for the meantime.' Yuri carefully answered, trying to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter