Chapter 1

Hoaxed by a Hoaxer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*RIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG*

"Mmm.." mumbled a man's sleepy voice obviously irritated at the sudden call.

*RIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG*

"Ugh!!" groaned the man as he picked up the phone call lazily while still laying down his bed, closing his eyes.

"WHAT?!"

"M...min--" 

"Oh manager S hyung! What made you call this early?" softened the man's voice.

"M..minho.."

"Yes, hyung?"

"I'm sorry to say but Yo..yoona-shi.." Upon hearing the said name, Minho straightened up his body and paid attention to his manager.

"Yoona? What about her?"

"Your girlfriend just got into a vehicular accident this morning while heading to her recent drama's presscon. Other staffs' bodies were recovered but we couldn't find yoona's. Sorry Minho-ssi"

"..."

"I'm sincerely sorry Choi Minho."


 

And on that moment, Minho felt something sharp stabbing his heart. He couldn't believe what just happened. What he thought would be a fairytale turned into his darkest nightmare..

Tough he felt Yoona was still alive.. somewhere

 

 

 

~ 5 MONTHS LATER ~

Two highschool students were walking around the busy streets of Seoul. They were chatting happily when something caught one's eyes.

"H-hey.." mumbled the girl with her eyes glued onto something

The other student was obviously confused at her colleague's mysterious behaviour so she followed her eyes and realized what had made her friend as shocked as she is right now.

"WOAH! Isn't that The missing Im YoonA?!? How come she's here?!"

"You! Stop talking and take pictures! The world has got to see this."

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter