Chapter 2

Not love at first sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are going to get it Koo Junhoe. Why bother waking me when you’re going to run like a cheetah and catch the bus, leaving me running and panting in hoping to catch up but failed and end up walking. No, still running or else i’ll be late for school and i don’t wanna get killed by Mr. Yang, the school principal. Seriously, if looks could kill, half of the students would be dead by now. Besides, i’m still too young to die and i’m having the time of my life.

And why did that damn Jiyong, who never bother locking the toilet door before locked this morning. Thanks to him i’m about to pee my skirt. According to him, he is the ‘incredible and awesome’ brother of mine though i don’t really agree the title he confined himself. He even called himself ‘G.Dragon’. Is that really necessary? Why called himself a legendary creature when anyone, even Mr. Bean’s teddy can tell he is a skinny human.

However, there might be times we would argue or fight over stupid little things, i can’t really stay mad at him because not only he is my brother but the only family i had after my parents died in a car crash. I was only 10 that time. It’s crazy how my parents dead came so quickly and unexpected. It was really heart wrenching. From then on, Jiyong took care of me. He would asked me how my day was, gave me his genuine smile that can brighten a dark room, complimenting and supporting me in everything i did and reminding me that he was lucky to have a sister like me. Thanks to him i accept the tragedy and gained self esteem. I am too, glad to have a brother like him despite the fact that i hate him calling me names.

By the time i reached school, i was welcome by laughs and stares everywhere. Even that nerd Nam Taehyun was trying to suppress his laugh. I feel bad for him because he resembles a primate with his rapid blinking and constant saliva swallowing. I am so gonna make sure Kim Hanbin sits on a wheelchair for the rest of his life. But i gotta pee first!

After doing my thing in the toilet i immediately rushed towards my classroom. From all the running’s i made, i’m sure i am now capable to run a marathon.

Ms. Chaerin smirked upon seeing me and i mentally cursed for being late by 1 minute. Seeing the smirk on her face, i knew what was about to happen. Besides, i am so not her favourite student as Maths is also not my favourite subject. I don’t blame her though. In fact, i didn’t expect her to like me when i never manage to score above the average mark in every Maths test.

“Frog jump 50 times and count while jumping” She held her head high and the smirk never leaving her face.

“1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ........” I could see all eyes were on me. Some were big, some round, some hooded, some almond shape, some small and some oriental. Each and everyone in the classroom have eyes but none were the same. I then once again realised what a great adroit God was. “48” *pants* “49” *pants* “50”.

“You may go. Next time you’re late, you’ll be seeing Mr. Yang” I inwardly trembled at the thought of me bending with both my arms on the ground while lifting one of my legs high up in the air and Mr. Yang with his wooden stick seeking for the chance i drop my leg.

I made my way towards my seat which was beside a window. Likewise, my mind would drift off to dreamland where one could see pink clouds, candies raining, giant cakes, moving mountains, a lovely lake which was visited by a group of swans, moss and shale and sunshine on swirling water, huge woodpeckers on a hallowed out tree and their exotic calls begin the morning with the first hints of light. A world in which Kim Hanbin doesn’t exists.

Class went by and soon came Economic class, the most boring subject of all. Behind me was sitting Chanwoo who can’t help drawing circles at my back with the edge of his pencil. How i wanna snatch his pencil and break it into ‘who knows how muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter