Chapter 1

Not love at first sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you ready?” Jinhwan flashed me his endearing little smile.

“Yea” I took one last deep breath and hold onto his arm as my grip on my bouquet getting tighter. And as we walk down the aisle along with the melodious sound of the piano which Donghyuk was playing, i tried not to step on my beautiful white gown. If i do so, who knows i might fall over and stain it? A wondrous lady like me wouldn’t want such a thing to happen on my wedding day.

I spotted Junhoe and Chanwoo who were blowing me flying kisses. Beside them was Hanbin in an apron who was busy organising the drinks and mouthed me ‘I hope you trip and fall’ when he saw me.

I look over and saw this man on shawl collar tuxedos on the extreme right aisle sort of galloping to the podium. He had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. His rich chocolate hair that had tousled griminess which promised finesse and his usually playful smile had drawn into a hard line across his face. However, he got better the more i looked and the way he was galloping it looked as though he was going somewhere more important than the podium.

Jinhwan then led me to my soon to be husband Song Yunhyeong who in return held my hand, peck my cheek several times and stared deep into my eyes after wiping my tears. I realised i have been crying all the way down the aisle. My fake eyelash came off, my nose probably red with swollen eyes. Though i’m not one of those pretty criers.

“Okay, enough with the lovey dovey and crap because we’re here to celebrate the very special love between you two in such weather that we would like to be in our bed enjoying our hot chocolate. The sooner we end this, the sooner we did that” Minister Jiwon said as a matter of fact.

“I agree” Hanbin yelled while arranging the glasses.

“Then let’s just skip to the exchanging of rings. Who got the rings?”

“Here” Junhoe and Chanwoo marched towards us and pulled out ring both from their side pockets. “Sorry we lost the rings so we just bought plastic ones on our way here” Junhoe apologized and handed me the ring while Chanwoo did the same to Yunhyeong.

“Let us proceed now” Minister Jiwon cleared his throat. “Mister Song Yunhyeong, do you promise to love, honour, cherish and protect our Jaelyn even when she is cranky and to take out the trash and to pick up your clothes off the floor?”

“Yes yes yes go on already” Yunhyeong mouthed me chu~~~~.

“Then, do you miss Kwon Jaelyn promise to love, honour, cherish, protect and love our Yoyo and not to whine at him in case he forgets to take out the trash”

“Of course that’s why i’m here idiot” I mouthed him back more chu~~~~~~.

“So, what are we supposed to do next?” Minister Jiwon sheepishly smiled.

“Duh..the rings” I facepalmed so hard that i had a hand print on my face.

“Right, let it slip on both your fingers”

I could see the plastic ring perfectly fitted in Yunhyeong’s ring finger as i slipped it. It looks real on his tanned skin. He was now having problem in slipping the ring on my finger as it got stuck on the middle. Screw Junhoe for buying such a damn small ring. After what seems like ages, he finally succeeded with the help from Jinhwan.

“I now pronounced you man and wife. You will be together in life as strings on a violin with separate sounds yet blending perfectly together. You may now kiss the bride if you consider yourself a dipface demon”

“What???” We both snapped at Minister Jiwon.

“Bwahaha..i’m kidding. You may now kiss the bride. Happy now?” And with that, Yunhyeong mumbled ‘I love you’, cupped my face and leaned down to kiss me. His fresh and manly scent multiplies the amount of butterflies in my stomach. I could hear the others cheering and anticipating.

“Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter