The more you hate, the more you love? Does that even make sense? Because it seems to me that his hatred for me is really... HATRED.

The more you hate, the more you love? Does that even make sense? Because it seems to me that his hatred for me is really... HATRED.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~

 

She was woken up from her trance as Eunhyuk shook her. Hae Rin rubbed her eyes as she turned off her iPod and put it back inside her bag. Eunhyuk grinned as she managed a weak and tired smile.

 

Wow. I never knew that I was so tired. I’m just gonna eat quickly, head home, and sleep all day tomorrow. Thank God for weekends.

 

“Yah, Hae Rin! Come on, I’m hungry! And I also have something to say afterwards. Now, hurry!”

 

Hae Rin was confused at what Eunhyuk said, but decided to wait for him to tell her instead. They headed to a restaurant near school and went inside. As they approached their table, Hae Rin froze as she recognized the other male seated. Donghae smiled as he saw Eunhyuk. But as soon as he saw Hae Rin, he immediately frowned, but managed to force a smile.

 

“Hello, Hae Rin. Long time... no see.”

 

Hae Rin looked down as she avoided Donghae’s gaze.

 

“N-ne. H-Hello...”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter