The more you hate, the more you love? Does that even make sense? Because it seems to me that his hatred for me is really... HATRED.

The more you hate, the more you love? Does that even make sense? Because it seems to me that his hatred for me is really... HATRED.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~

 

Eunhyuk grinned but then frowned. He looked as if he was contemplating on something. Both Hae Rin and Donghae looked worried as they eyed their friend. Hae Rin reluctantly reached out and grabbed Eunhyuk’s hand. Donghae’s eyes widened and Eunhyuk looked up, surprised. She smiled as she squeezed her friend’s hand.

 

“What’s wrong, Eunhyuk? Is something bothering you? You can tell us.”

 

Donghae, seeing this as a challenge and not wanting to lose, grabbed Eunhyuk’s other hand and squeezed as well.

 

“Yah, Eunhyuk-ah! What’s wrong? Tell me.”

 

Eunhyuk smiled half-heartedly as he squeezed both Hae Rin’s and Donghae’s hands back. But then he frowned and cleared his throat.

 

“W-Well... There’s something that I have to tell the both of you. Please, hear me out first before you decide to kill me.”

 

Both were silent and waited for whatever it was that Eunhyuk wanted to say to them. Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and then at Hae Rin and sighed.

 

“Well here’s the thing... I-I’m leaving for New York the day after tomorrow... a-and well... yeah.”

 

Hae Rin couldn’t think straight at Eunhyuk’s revelation, while Donghae could only gape. Both were obviously overwhelmed at the thought of their friend gone. Donghae was the first one to break the silence. His eyes were downcast and his fists were both clenched.

 

“W-Why? Why are you going to the United States for? And for how long?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter