The more you hate, the more you love? Does that even make sense? Because it seems to me that his hatred for me is really... HATRED.

The more you hate, the more you love? Does that even make sense? Because it seems to me that his hatred for me is really... HATRED.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the next chapter of this story :) Please comment and subscribe!

~~~~~~

 

Eunhyuk thought of protesting, but decided that Donghae was probably right. He slowly sat down as Donghae looked at him with sad eyes.

 

They ate in silence until Eunhyuk cleared his throat. Donghae looked up at him, still chewing.

 

“D-Donghae, you understand right? I mean, you’re not mad at me too?”

 

Donghae swallowed and looked down at his food, thinking on what to say about Eunhyuk’s question. He mentally counted to ten and took a deep breath.

 

“I don’t know, Eunhyuk. I can’t really say that I understand. I can’t also say that I’m not mad. But I am shocked. I mean, y-you never really said anything about this before.”

 

Eunhyuk sighed and looked down at his lap. There was an awkward silence between the two that was never present before. Donghae knew that it wasn’t Eunhyuk’s fault that this was all happening. It was an event that neither was unprepared for. Besides, Eunhyuk can’t avoid something as visiting his parents. But still, Donghae can’t help feeling angry and upset.

 

He looked up at Eunhyuk and his expression immediately softened. He might be hurt and kind of upset that Eunhyuk never told him of this matter beforehand, however, the mere sight of his friend in pain puts him in pain as well, as cliché as that just sounded. He loved Eunhyuk, as a friend of course. That is why he was against the thought of Hae Rin and Eunhyuk being friends. He just felt something else whenever he sees her. Besides, she was stealing Eunhyuk from him. He just... doesn’t like her. But of course Eunhyuk doesn’t need to know about his thoughts on her.

 

Oh, Eunhyuk. Having known each other for already 15 years, I can tell what you’re thinking and feeling. I’m sorry. I just can’t think of life without you, even if it is just a short while. You’re my best friend. My brother. But I know that we can’t always be there for each other. So I’m allowing you to go.

 

Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk’s hand and squeezed. Eunhyuk looked up, surprised. Donghae smiled as he shook his hands with Eunhyuk’s.

 

“Yah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter