The more you hate, the more you love? Does that even make sense? Because it seems to me that his hatred for me is really... HATRED.

The more you hate, the more you love? Does that even make sense? Because it seems to me that his hatred for me is really... HATRED.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey there! This is probably gonna be my last update for this story... for now, that is. :D It's just that it's hard to update each story. I hope you enjoyed reading! Please comment and subscribe! :)

~~~~~~

 

Hae Rin was trembling as she went to her bed and lay down. It’s been a week since Donghae had started living with her. She closed her eyes tightly as she put a pillow on top of her face and screamed. After five minutes, she pulled the pillow away and sighed, facing to the side.

 

Why? Why do I have to be stuck with him? I mean, I know that I was complaining a while ago about being alone once Eunhyuk was gone... but this is just too much! I cannot handle Lee Donghae by myself! He gets on my nerves so much! Argh! I am SO gonna kill you once you get back Eunhyuk. Who said anything about missing you? I certainly didn’t!

 

While lingering on the thought of killing Eunhyuk, Hae Rin rubbed her eyes as she slowly fell asleep.

 

Meanwhile, Donghae was grinning and humming as he sighed contentedly. He was curled up in a chair, reading the first volume of the manhwa “REDRUM 327” by Ya-Seong Ko. It was actually pretty good. It had a good plot and the characters were accurately described and drawn. But he hated Taein so much. Just because he was the most decent looking out of all the guys doesn’t give him the privilege to just do whatever he wants and ignore other’s feelings. Poor Hyeri... He just felt that Taein was one of those guys who think that they’re such saints, but in reality they’re really not. Just like... him.

 

His eyes widened as he realized just how much of a jerk he was to Hae Rin these past couple of months.

 

Wh-What is this I’m feeling? Am I actually feeling... guilty? No way... In just a couple of days at that too... Am I actually considering Hae Rin an okay person now?

 

He stopped reading and put it down, thinking deeply. He stood up and decided to check on Hae Rin.

 

Eunhyuk did say to look after her... Might as well keep my word.

 

He tiptoed as he slowly approached Hae Rin’s door. He hesitated on whether to knock or to just barge in. He looked at the clock. It read 1:17AM.

 

She’s probably already sleeping. Just check whether she’s okay and go back.

 

In the end, he decided to just op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter