The more you hate, the more you love? Does that even make sense? Because it seems to me that his hatred for me is really... HATRED.

The more you hate, the more you love? Does that even make sense? Because it seems to me that his hatred for me is really... HATRED.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~

 

Hae Rin looked at Eunhyuk sadly as he packed his things. His parents apparently already told someone beforehand to pick him up and help him get to the airport, as someone was waiting outside. She turned to look at Donghae, who was staring at Eunhyuk. His expression was unreadable and emotionless, but Hae Rin could tell that it wasn’t because of anger.

 

Donghae, feeling that someone was staring at him, looked up and met the eyes of Hae Rin. Her eyes widened, as did Donghae’s. He noticed that she actually had pretty eyes. They weren’t totally black, as brown flecks could be seen if they were immersed in light.

 

What?! What the heck am I thinking? Hae Rin? Beautiful eyes? It must be from the cold or something. Yeah, that’s it.

 

Hae Rin was the first to look away, her face turning a light shade of red. Her eyes widened as she vigorously shook her head. She touched her warm cheeks, slightly shaking.

 

What’s happening to me? Did I really just... blush? Because of Donghae? No way! I don’t like him! I DON’T LIKE HIM! I think that he looks like... Voldemort! Yeah, yeah! He SO looks like him!

 

She was snapped out of her thoughts by Eunhyuk clearing his throat. Both she and Donghae looked at him. Eunhyuk grinned and sighed. He put his hands inside his pocket and looked down at his feet.

 

“W-Well... I guess this i-is it then. Please take care, guys. I promise I’ll be back before Christmas. Count on it, okay!”

 

Hae Rin smiled as she went over to Eunhyuk and hugged him. He hugged her back, nuzzling her hair.

 

“You better come back, Lee Hyukjae. Don’t wait for my wrath to take over. And... take care of yourself.”

 

Eunhyuk nodded and let go, smiling. Hae Rin smiled as well. Donghae, again, not wanting to be left out, also went over and hugged Eunhyuk. Hae Rin shook her head, realizing just how immature Donghae can be.

 

“Eunhyuk-ah, you have to come back, okay? I’ll be waiting.”

 

“Of course. I promise. I will come back. Ah, and Donghae? Could you please... take care of Hae Rin for me? I mean, I know that she can probably take care of herself... But, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter