The more you hate, the more you love? Does that even make sense? Because it seems to me that his hatred for me is really... HATRED.

The more you hate, the more you love? Does that even make sense? Because it seems to me that his hatred for me is really... HATRED.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just finished updating my other story, and I'm off to post another one. :D I hope you enjoy reading this one as well. :) Please comment!

~~~~~~

 

“The heart is like glass. It is better to leave it broken than try to hurt yourself trying to put it back together.”

 

Hae Rin gulped and tried to focus on what the teacher was saying. But it was no use. She couldn’t concentrate because of him. And it wasn’t because she had a major crush on him or whatever. She could feel the intensity of his stare (or glare), and it was making her very uncomfortable. And it wasn’t helping that he was seated directly behind her. She prayed for class to be over as soon as possible.

 

What did I even do? I haven’t even said more than ten words to him! Whatever that I possibly did for him to hate me that much, I’m sorry! Does he have to torture me everyday with his endless glaring? It’s like he wants to drill a hole in my head... Oh, wait, he really does!

 

And it’s true. Ever since Hae Rin and he had met, it’s like he had already wanted to exterminate her from the face of the planet at that very moment that he saw her.

 

Lee Donghae.

 

Hae Rin was very confused with his hostile attitude towards her. With others, he acts like the kindest person in the world, helping them and such. But when it came to her... Just the mere sight of her causes his smile to turn into a scowl. He would always make sure that his chair was at least twenty inches away from her. To be honest, it was... disappointing. It hurt to think that Donghae thought of her as a plague or something. Did he really find her that disgusting?

 

As soon as the bell rang, Hae Rin quickly stood up, fixed her things, and left the classroom. She could feel Donghae glaring at her as she passed by him.

 

She sighed in relief as she finally felt the cool wind outside. She sat down a nearby bench, thinking about the possible reasons on why Donghae despises her so much. When she couldn’t think of anything, she buried her face in her hands, sighing. Just as she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter