{Jungkook Fluff} Love at First Sight

BTS One Shots

“(Y/N)!!! Get up or else you’re gonna be late for school!!!” a distant voice yells to me. I peer open my eyes for a second, and all I see were some blurry numbers slowly forming clear numbers.

“Eight...thirty….” I rest my head back down, and try to fall back asleep, when I realize that school starts in half an hour. “EIGHT THIRTY??!!” I ran out of my room and got ready as fast as I could. School uniform messily put on me, hair messily combed. Makeup… You know what. Screw makeup I can do it during break instead. I then ran downstairs to see my mom staring at me with a face that read I told you so. I kissed her on the cheek goodbye as I grabbed a piece of toast to eat on my way to school. I started running once I closed the house gate, and started to eat my toast at the same time. Bad mistake. Running and eating at the same time, not a good idea. I started choking and so I stopped running to catch my breath, and finished my piece of toast. I started to run again when all of a sudden a boy passed by me riding a bicycle. He looked at me strangely, as I glared at him as he almost ran right into me, but then I noticed his uniform. Same school as me huh? I looked away and started to run again, this time the boy rode his bike alongside me and kept staring at me.

“Excuse me? But I just realized that we go to the same school. So since we’re both about to be late, wouldn’t you think it’ll be faster if we were to both ride the bike to school. I mean, I can drive, and you can sit behind me enjoying the ride.” He asks, curiously peering at me. I debate on whether or not to take his offer until I noticed the time on my watch. 8:50?! I nod at him quickly, as I jump onto a spot on the back of the bike where it was free for me to sit. The mystery boy then took off full speed towards the direction of the school. I then shrieked a little, and wrapped my arms around this mystery boy, holding him tighter with each passing minute.

“HURRY HURRY!! STRAIGHT! LEFT! NOW RIGHT! HURRY OR ELSE WE’LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!” I start screaming from the back of the bike. Nine minutes later we arrive at the school. “Thank you!” I quickly yelled, as I started running to class. Leaving the mystery boy behind as he locked up his bike. I ran straight to my class 2-A, and arrived in my seat right before the second bell rung. I sighed and collapsed at my desk as my homeroom teacher walked in with a student walking behind him. I opened one eye to watch Mr. Kim start introductions to the class.

“Class. Today we have a special transfer student who came all the way from the United States. Please, introduce yourself.” I then closed my eyes again, trying to catch more of night before sleep. When all of a sudden I heard a familiar voice speaking.

“Hello! My name is Jeon Jungkook. I moved back to Korea to learn more of the culture and heritage I was from. Please take care of me from now on!” I looked up in shock, and accidentally stood in the process.

“You….” I said quietly just staring at the new transfer student. The transfer student that almost rammed in the back. The transfer student that I left standing at the bike racks.

“Oh! Hello! I never would’ve expected that we would be in the same class!” Jungkook then smiled at me. “Ah. Mr. Kim is it ok for me to sit beside her and have her show me around the school. She’s the only one I seemed to even vaguely know in this class.” Mr. Kim nodded and made one of the boys sitting beside me move to the back of the class. First block then started and the rest of the day continued out. During break, I had people surround Jungkook and me as we tried to exit the class. Girls in the halls were falling head over heels for Jungkook, and the boys were just staring at him with anger. I asked Jungkook to wait for me as I went to the bathroom and did my makeup. And as soon as I came out I was hit by a flood of girls trying to make their way to him. I then dug my way through the sea of bodies and grabbed Jungkook by the hand as I got him out. And unconsciously I held his hand for the rest of the tour. Class began again and I dragged him back to class, to make sure he knew exactly where our class was. When I walked in, I had people’s eyes staring at me.

“What?” I ask them curiously.

“Are you and Jungkook dating?” a girl across the room called out.

“No, why?” Confusion taking the most of me. Jungkook then poked me on the shoulder and I saw his red flush face.

“Um… (Y/N)… You’ve been holding my hand the entire time…” Jungkook looks away shyly, and then it was my turn. I turned a dark scarlet and quickly let go of his hands.

“No. We’re not dating.” I say embarrassingly as I walked back towards my seat. I then burrowed my head into my arms which laid on my desk, when I felt someone come next to me and whisper in my ear.

“(Y/N). Please meet me in the reference room afterschool. I’ll wait until you come.” I turn a darker red, and kept my head down for the rest of the day. Afterschool then came and I made my way slowly to the reference room. I wait outside the door, pacing back and forth, catching a few random stares from people. But I couldn’t care less about them.

“You can do this (Y/N). All he said was that he wanted to talk. And he’ll wait forever for you to come…..” I try pep talking to myself. I then collapsed to the ground and hid my head from embarrasement. “AISHHHHH!! Come on. You can do this.” I then opened the doors quietly and peered inside. No one was here…. I walked into the middle of the room to see if he was hiding deeper inside the room when all of a sudden the door slammed shut. I screamed, and cowered where I was. When all of a sudden I had someone hug me from behind.

“I’m sorry (Y/N) I didn’t mean to scare you. I just thought that we would like some privacy…” Jungkook said as he turned red. “Not in that way!..” Jungkook said, trying to recover from his mistake. “I’m sorry. I wanted to act cool around you. But whenever I see you… my heart starts beating like crazy, and I become a total clutz around you. (Y/N) I know I just met you, but….” And that was the last thing I heard from Jungkook before I kissed him.

I then pulled away and just stared into his dreamy set of eyes, “I like you too Jungkook. Without realizing I fell in love with you as well.”


A/N: Hi! Admin-T in the house!...That was weird... I'm not doing that again... Well anyways. Sorry I haven't been publishing in a while for those who have read Midnight Runway and BTS One Shots - Sick, as well as those subscribe. Special thanks to those who stuck with us! Well to those who are new, my address on this account is Admin-T and two other admins write stories with me. We have Admin-K and Admin Soo. So this story is a special present for out Golden Maknae, for his birthday today! (sorry time differences are different all over the world) Please enjoy this story and subscribe as well! Oh yeah. Feel free to request any idol you want us to write about because we are here to write for you guys anyway. Gonna go now. BYE GUYS!

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEON JUNGKOOK!!!