Chapter 6

First Love (Cancelled)

Youngjae's POV

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?" I screamed at her

"THIS IS MY DORM !!! I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THAT." She answered

"This has to be a mistake. I'm talking to the person incharge." I tried to stay as calm as I could. I'll deal with the situation later, I have to train.

Not only was my roomate a female, but she's the one who ruined my expensive hoodie. I recalled the memory and started glaring at her while going to the fridge for some water.

She suddenly broke the silence.

"Well, I'm going to the studio. You can have the food."

She then stood up and left. Well atleast she made me food. I started eating before I got ready for training as well. 

Suzy's POV

I was now inside one of the many practice rooms in the company. I decide to dance alittle before going to my vocal lessons. I really have to work hard. Many of the trainees have trained for way longer than me. 

While I was in the middle of a dance routine, someone entered the room. I saw her reflection from the mirror. I turned and bowed.

"Hello, I'm  Bae Suzy.I'm new here so please take care of me."

She bowed back to me and introduced herself.

"Hello. My name is Kim Dasom. Let's be friends."

She seems nice.

"So what are you working on?"

She asked me as she started stretching.

"I am just working on a routine. May I ask you the same question?"

"Oh I just have a free day. I'm just practicing my dance. Do you have lessons today?"

"I'm just here for awhile, I have vocal training this afternoon."

Youngjae's POV 

I am now in the building. It was so nice. There were many rooms for dancing, singing, instruments and even some classrooms. I think classrooms were used for Ed as it was on my schedule for wednesday. I think it's pretty weird that they teach us that but my mom was very happy.

Today I have vocal training class. It doesn't start for another 2 hours as it was still 7. I decided to go to the vocal rooms just to warm up my throat and because I'm more of a singer than a dancer anyways.

I opened a room and saw one guy inside. 

"Hello I'm Yoo Youngjae. Let's get along well."

"Hi Youngjae, I'm Im Jaebum. Come let's work together. I just started too so we can help each other."

Oh thank goodness. I need as much help as I could for now.

Author's Note

Hello. It's been a long time huh? Sorry just very busy preparing for all the upcoming events

My brain isn't too motivated right now to write more so I'll work on the motivation stuff.

If you guys are interested, I have a youtube channel. I do Non-Kpop reactions with my friends and family

Click this if you want to go to my channel

That's it for now

-BabyArmyz

l8mQscc.jpg