Chapter 2

First Love (Cancelled)

​Suzy's POV 

"Ya get up!!!" 

I opened my eyes quickly to see Soyeon infront of me looking very annoyed. 

"Mr. Lee got so mad at you and tried to wake you up but you wouldn't budge. He just left you after trying for almost half an hour" She explained while I tried to fix my hair.

"Well, let's go eat and buy ramen quickly."

I dragged her with me to the back of the school.I looked left and right to make sure the guard wasn't around. Once the coast was clear, I climbed the fence and successfully land on my feet. After Soyeon did the same, we ran for the convenience store nearby in order to buy the ramen. We had to be very quick though as we only had one hour to get back.

So we fast walked back while eating at the same time. Once we reached the back of the school, we stayed their for abit to eat the noodles quickly. We then got back just in time for class. 

I'm usually awake for the afternoon classes because I love the classes. We have music, art and English. Those are my most favorite subjects ever.

Youngjae's POV

I finished my performance and got a very loud cheer from everyone else. It felt so right. I enjoyed the cheers very much.

As I slowly walk down the stage, Ms. Ji, my music teacher, asked me to follow her to her classroom.

The whole way there I was thinking very hard on what I could've done wrong but nothing came to mind.

"Mr. Yoo, don't worry, you have done  nothing wrong."

I looked up curiously.

"Then why am I here?"

"I would love to recommend you to compete in this."

She handed me a flyer.

*JYP 6TH COMPETITION*

"I believe you have a very amazing talent and you will do well in this."

Hmmm it doesn't sound bad

"Thank you very much Ms. Ji. I will think about it first"

"Okay Mr. Yoo. Just know that the competition is is next week."

"Ne, seonsaengnim'

I bowed to her and went to find Junwoo at the auditorium.

 Suzy's POV

School ended and I am on my way home as Soyeon had lessons today so I went alone.

While I was walking, I notice a very big poster.

*SUPERSTAR K AUDITIONS IN GWANGJU* 

Heol. Daebak. Auditions are never held here. I'm going to have to tell Soyeon later, maybe she wants to audition with me.I checked when it was and then continue my walk home.

"Umma, I'm home." I yelled as I walk in my house. I went to where my mom was and quickly hugged her.

"Suzy-ah, Your dad is teaching until very late today and I will also be busy so here take this now." My mom said is she handed me 10,000 won

"Ne Umma. Where's Subin eonnie and Sangmoonie?"

"They'll be home soon. I also asked Subin to cook for all of you because my friend is coming to visit the restaurant today so I have to leave early." 

"Okay Umma. I'm just gonna go sleep then."

If you guys are wondering, my mom owns a restaurant and my dad teaches Taekwondo. Subin is my eonnie that's 2 years older than me and Sangmoon is my dongsaeng that's also 2 Years younger.

My family is very supportive of my dream so they're used to me just going in and out of the house late at night or very early in the morning.

Youngjae's POV

"Bro, you should so do that. You'll for sure win." Junwoo told me after I showed him the flyer.

"You think? There will be many people and no one really auditions alone but in groups." I answered

"You'll do fine. I swear. You look like you were enjoying the stage earlier and you were actually pretty good too. Just imagine, once you win it and become a trainee,that's another step towards becoming a singer which I'm pretty sure you want to become.

I sat there for awhile thinking. Nothing about what he said was wrong. I do love the stage, singing makes me happy. 

"I'm gonna do it!"

Author's note

Its very late now. Its like 1am but I'm bored and I just felt like writing.

Uhmm so they haven't seen each other yet but they will soon either chapter 4 or 5

I really wanted to write this because BAP and Suzy are my UBs in the Kpop world. There's not that much fanfics that's BAPzy so I wrote one.I hope everyone will enjoy it

Comment upvote subscribe and enjoy~

-BabyArmyz