Chapter 1

First Love (Cancelled)

 

Suzy’s POV

There it was. A big building with a sign that says " Gwangju Public Junior Highschool "

I'm finally near

*Katalk* 

I opened my phone as there was a new text. 

"Suzy-ah, where are you? School's starting soon."

"Yeon-ah, I'm walking there. Practice ended alittle late today, Mian."

I texted her back quickly before running for the gate as they would close it soon.

I fortunately got in on time and am now running for my classroom before the morning announcement starts. I ran even faster and as soon as I sat down, the bell rang for announcements.

As the principal was talking about some school events through the speakers, I look beside me where my bestfriend, Soyeon, was staring right back at me.

"What did you guys do that you were so late?" She mouthed the words to me in order to avoid trouble

"We practiced a new dance routine for the Annual Gwangju Dance Festival." I mouthed back.

Before she could say anything back to me, the announcement finished and the teacher came in

"Okay guys, open your books to page 358 and let's learn about limerick today." 

(First Period finished)

I really don't know how I managed to stay awake for that whole lesson. Good thing the next subject is my favorite. Social Studies. It's really not about the subject but because the teacher is Mrs. Kim.

She's the only teacher who understands what I want to do for a living. I wanted to be a singer. You may laugh at my silly dream but I am working hard for it. I'm currently in a dance crew called "Big Size"

I come to school very tired as I come straight from practice. I would finish school at 3 and then go sleep at home just to leave again for practice at 9 until school starts.

Mrs. Kim is very understanding and when I fall asleep she just leaves me alone and gives me notes after school in order to make up for what I missed.

I took my bag and grabbed my carton of strawberry milk. I put it in the corner of my desk. I then open the book straight in the middle and start my nap.

 Youngjae's POV 

"Youngjae-ah, you should go up and show how great a singer you are." 

My friend, Junwoo, told me.

We were currently having an open stage in school as a part of the festival. 

"Sure, why not. My voice is amazing anyways."

I replied with confidence. Although It came out as cocky, I was nothing but nervous.

I really don't want to but if I refuse now infront of all my friends, I'd seem too chicken and I don't want that. I have to protect my rep as the coolest and most confident student at Uijeongbu Public Junior Highschool.

I quickly went to the teacher and told him the song I wanted to sing and went up the stage with a microphone.

 The song I chose to sing was one of my favorites called "End of The Road" 

I decided to just relax when I started or else I would vomit all over the stage.

This was then the start of something very important. At that moment I realized my dream

Author's Note

Hi~ This is my first fanfic here and I hope someone actually reads this.

I actually had this story for awhile but I changed the plot abit but I just felt so happy that B.A.P is back with T.S and it's really not that I like the company but just love B.A.P and they hopefully will be treated better this time around

I'm trying my best to make it as similar to real life as possible.

If you guys haven't seen the video, there was a video of Suzy hanging out in Gwangju with her friend called Soyeon so she's actually Suzy's friend. Also the song Youngjae sang is the song he sang for a competition for JYP and u can also search that. Suzy was also actually in a dance team called Big Size if anyone is wondering.

Please know that I'm just trying to make it similar and it's probably not true (Although I hope it is) and the next parts will have elements of true facts as well.

Please comment upvote subscribe and enjoy~~~~

 

-BabyArmyz