Chapter 3

First Love (Cancelled)

Youngjae's POV

It was finally the day of the audition. I didn't tell any of my family members as I find it embarrassing to let them see me sing. 

"Umma, I'm going to Junwoo's today. I'll be back by dinner time."

"Arasseo. Have fun"

I left the house and walked to Junwoo's. He didn't live that far from me. After walking for around 3 minutes, I went up to his house and rang the doorbell. He showed up shortly after with a small bag that was placed over his body. We then headed for the bus stop nearby. The bus didn't take long to arrive and had very little amount if people inside.

We both took a sit at the very back of the bus as it was totally empty. Once we were seated, I turned to him.

"What's inside that?" I asked pointing at the bag

"Oh, I brought a camera to record you with." 

"If you're recording me, please don't put it up on the internet."

"Yeah, whatever"

Suzy's POV 

"Okay guys let's work hard and show our best today. Have fun and FIGHTING!"

Our dance leader said. It was the day of our competition. This is the first year I'm performing with them and the fact that I have a solo audition tomorrow did not help at all. Plus my mom is apparently in the audience.

There was so much people but I tried to stay as calm as possible. The oppas started of with some B-BOY. Although it looked very cool, I have a short solo after them. My mind was just filled with fear. 

They cooly finish and I just went straight to the center without thinking and it was surprisingly fun. After I got used to it, I just had so much fun 

(Watch Suzy's Pre-debut video with Big Size. It should be on YT)

Me and the unnies did what I think was a great job. I did almost stand up way too early but I don't think anybody cared too much.

We went backstage as the oppas Finish with more dancing. As soon as we were off, we all squeled and hugged each other.

Youngjae's POV

It is now almost my turn and I am for sure for going nuts. There were 29 others who audition and not even 29 solo acts but 29 groups. I'm the only one who went alone today. I should have searched for others cause I'm so totally nervous right now.

"Ne, kamsahamnida. Next we have our last Contestant. #30 Yoo Youngjae-ssi" The MC announced

I guess that's my cue. A person with a headset, who is probably a staff member, motioned me to get on stage.

I walked straight to where the microphone was located, trying to avoid the whole audience, which was very hard to do because the whole auditorium was filled. When I got to the microphone, I saw Junwoo filming me from the front row. He gave me a thumbs up and smiled at me. That helped me to calm down alittle. I looked backstage and nod. One of the staff played my music. 

I was singing the same song again. I could sing it over and over again and I would still love it.

I just stared at Junwoo the whole time as I was alittle bit too nervous.

As I finished the song, everyone in the audience cheered loudly. There it was again, that amazing feeling. 

After I took a bow, I took a few steps behind as everyone else was starting to go on stage for the announcement for the winner. 

"Uwaaa, everyone was so talented but we can only have one winner. The judges backstage has chosen. The winner today is......"

The MC stopped for awhile and opeNed the envelope in his hands.

'Please let it be me. Please lord. I really want this' I thoght while closing my eyes tightly.

"#30 Yoo Youngjae-ssi!!"

'OMG OMG OMG!!!! I won ! I freakin won !!!!!' I thought in my head while I was actually frozen in real life. 

Everyone cheered loudly, especially Junwoo. After a few seconds, I went up to the MC. He handed me a certificate and a letter. I then took the microphone. 

"I want to thank my mom, dad and my hyung. Ofcourse also you Junwoo. I promise to work hard to become a singer"

 I bowed again and gave the microphone back to the MC. 

"That concludes today's competition everyone. I hope you enjoyed all the young talents and please exit in an orderly fashion." 

Suzy's POV

 The dance competition ended and we didn't get first but we did get 3rd which I'm very proud about. 

It was already very late and everyone was starting to go home. There were too much people, so my mom just told me to see her back home. 

Before I headed home, I saw leader oppa. I have to inform him about the audition I'm doing tomorrow.

"Oppa!" I yelled and he turned to face me. He was so handsome. Very pale, didn't have double eyelids and was very indifferent towards me.

"Wae Suzy-ah?"

"I'm attending an audition tomorrow so I can't make it tomorrow."

"Ah is that so?, Arraseo I'll give you the day off tomorrow."

"Kamsahamnida." I answered back while bowing.

"Annyeong Oppa" I waved at him and he waved back. I then started to walk home as it wasn't far.

Youngjae's POV

I opened the door to the house to be greeted by the sound of my singing. My eyes widened and I ran to where it came from. 

I saw my whole family gathered in the living room watching the video of the competition earlier.

"Jae-ah!!!!! Umma is s proud of you!!!"  My mom ran to me giving me hugs and kisses.

"Good job little bro." My brother came to me patting my head.

"You should've invited us. I wanted to see my son win." My dad added shortly after.

"How did you get this?!? Did that Junwoo give it to you????!?!!!" I said angrily

"That doesn't matter. Let's go eat. I made your favorite, grilled meat. After you eat go shower and sleep. I'll drive you to the Company tomorrow."

I was to tired to argue, so I just did what my mom told me to do. It's still pretty embarrassing that they've heard me sing but atleast they're not laughing at me.

Suzy's POV

"Suzy-ah, wake up your audition is today!"

I quickly sat up on my bed and looked at the time. It was 7 am. The doors open at 8 and I don't want to wait at a long line so I quickly got ready.

When I finished getting ready, it was 7:45. I got in my dad's car as he was driving me today. I took my phone and texted Soyeon

"Yeon-ah I'm already on my way. I'll wait for you outside."

I quickly got a text back

"I'm already here. Just come quickly. There aren't that much people yet."

I put my phone inside my hoodie and got off the car

"Annyeong Appa" 

"Good luck, Suzy-ah"

I shut the door as my dad drove away. I went to the front of the building to find Soyeon. She was here to just calm me down as she didn't really want to audition.

Author's Note

Second uodate for today. 

So the competition that Youngjae did is different from Suzy's in here and the audition is different as well.

So I'm trying to write alot right now as I'm going to be busy from August 20 to September 15. I'm going to a late vacation. I might still post but I heard WiFi is bad at some parts of Europe. So I'll post if I have WiFi.

It's so hard to write though cause I'm mostly on my phone so please excuse spelling or grammar mistakes. I'm probably gonna fix it tomorrow cause I have aaccess to a computer tomorrow.

So what do you guys think about B.A.P returning back to T.S?

I personally am annoyed, I was hoping they would go to a different company but I'm glad they're promoting and I hope they're going to be treated better.

Follow me on IG @kat.mato I will follow back if u ask me

Comment upvote subscribe and enjoy~~

-BabyArmyz