Chapter 4

First Love (Cancelled)

Suzy's POV 

After what felt like the longest audition ever, I finally finished. Once I stepped out of the area, a camera turned to me and ask me a couple questions. 

"How did it feel auditioning?" The person asked me.

"It w-was n-nerve wreking." I stuttered as I was caught off guard.

"Did you think you did well?" 

"I h-hope I did."

"Ah, ne kamsahamnida."

"Ne" I bowed to the camera and continued walking to the entrance. I saw Soyeon and ran quickly to her.

"Yeon-ah, I'm here." 

"Let's go home then." She began walking out the door but I quickly stopped her.

"Wait! I have to use the bathroom."

"Ah OK I'll wait for you here."

I saw a sign pointing the way of the bathroom. 

I went inside a stall and did my business. Afterwards I went to the sink to wash my hands.

"Excuse me?"

I turned around to see a woman probably in her late 20s

"Yes?" I answered back looking at her.

"I've been watching you for awhile now and I actually work for a company. I was wondering if you were interested." 

I stood there unable to answer as I was very shocked.

"Here's a card.If you decide to audition, we have private auditions all year round. The company is located at Seoul so you may think about it first but the address should be at the back of the card."

I took the card and bowed 

"Kamsahamnida!!!" I thanked her while bowing and she did the same before leaving.

I walked back to wear Soyeon was sitting. She stood up after spotting me.

"Kaja, I'm so hungry." 

"Yeon-ah, you won't believe what just happened."

She looked at me curiously 

"Wae? What's the matter?"

"I just got freaking casted!!!!!"

Youngjae's POV

"I'll be waiting at the parking lot. Just call me when you need me."

"Arasseo umma, I'll go now." 

I got out the car and walked to the JYP building. I was suppose to come in to get evaluated by the CEO himself.

I walked up the front desk and asked the lady where I should be going. It seems like she already knows me and just nicely told me to go to the 6th floor.

Once I arrived, I walked down the hall to find the CEO's office. I knocked slowly in order to be polite. After hearing a faint "Come in", I opened the door to find a very big and modern room. It was filled with the newest technology and the nicest instruments.I then saw Park Jinyoung, the CEO of the company, sitting on his chair by a computer.

"Welcome. You must be Yoo Youngjae, right?"

"Ne sajangnim"

"So my partners apparently found something special about you. I want to her abit of your singing just to see how good you actually are."

I had a feeling he would ask for that, so I prepared a song before coming in today. I sang 'If It's You' by Alex.

"That was pretty good for a 15 year old Mr. Yoo. If you don't mind, I have the contract here for you to sign and if you'd like, we have a dorm room you can live in if needed."

He said as soon as I finished. As of Saturday, May 2, 2009, I am finally a JYP Trainee.

I left right after I signed the contract. I was told I can come in starting tomorrow. I was now on my way to the parking lot to get back home.

Suzy's POV 

It was now the day after I got casted. When I got home, I persuaded my parents to allow me to stay over at my uncles because he lives in Seoul. They were unsure in the beginning, I mean they were abit scared for their 14 year old daughter but, they agreed in the end.

Now I'm infront of the JYP building. My uncle was busy this morning, so I'm just gonna see him afterwards. He said he'll pick me up after my audition. 

I walked in and went straight to the front desk. The lady kindly told me where I had to go. I bowed to her after she told me and she smiled at me. I went to the elevator and waited. I took my bottle of orange juice from my bag and opened it. I heard the elevator open and went straight in without looking. I came in contact with another human being. The next thing I know, the person I hit has a big juice stain on his hoodie while I was still on the floor after I fell first.

"YAH!! Watch where you're going will ya?!?!"

I looked up to see a guy around my age with a very mad expression on his face. Although I knew he was mad, he still looked pretty cute It's probably the round cheeks of his. 

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to."

I quickly apologized while trying to get myself up. 

"Ughhh Whatever. I have to go!"

He said walking away while stomping his feet. 

"Wow what an attitude." I said while getting in and pressing the button for 4th floor

Youngjae's POV

Seriously?!?! This is my expensive hoodie. That girl so owes me. She's lucky that I was in a good mood before the incident or else I would've made her pay earlier.

I walked to my mom's car and discussed with her what's going to be happening with the whole training and dorm thing. Since I want to practice as much as possible, I want to live near. My house right now was actually around 2 hours away. Without any problems, she approved. She said I can start on monday just to give her time to spend with me. I usually really don't like this type of stuff but I probably will spend a very long time away from my family.

Author's Note

This part actually was written differently before but I changed it abit and I did post this once but I made it hidden and change abit. So this part of the story I'm trying to rush so that we can go on to the fun part so I'm sorry if you think I rushed it too much.

Please comment, upvote, subsribe and enjoy~~

-BabyArmyz