Chapter 5

First Love (Cancelled)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Fastforward to Monday)

Suzy's POV

Today I'm suppose to move into the dorm. Although I'm very sad because I had to leave my school back in Gwangju ,I'm also very excited because this is the first time I live with someone who isn't my family. Hopefully she would be a nice person.

I was now very near my dorms. My uncle was driving me.

"Take care Suzy-ah. Just remember, if you need anything, just call me."

"Ne, I will. Bye!"

I took all my stuff and went inside the building. I pressed the button for 8th floor. As I was waiting for the elevator to open, I took out my keys given to me. I was assigned to room 823. The elevator soon opened and I looked for my room down the hall. It looked very average just like your ordinary apartment. I saw the door and opened it. 

It was empty. I think my roomate hasn't arrived yet. I was told that she was new too. I decided to explore. It wasn't too big. There were 2 small bedrooms, a bathroom, and the kitchen and living room were attached. 

I went inside one of the rooms and unpacked. There was nothing else to do because I wasn't starting until tomorrow. I went to the kitchen and cook. They didn't provide food but brought some with me enough to last maybe a month. Well basically some groceries and 2 boxes of Ramen. 

After having lunch, which consisted of ramen, I went to sit on the couch and watch TV. I was pretty surprised, I didn't think there would have been TV in the dorm but I guess the company was richer than others. As I was watching a drama, I felt my eyes close slowly. Soon enough, I fell asleep.

Youngjae's POV

It was now late at night and I'm on my way upstairs. My mom had dropped me off my dorm and today is my first day here so I was very excited. I would've came earlier but my mom wanted to have one last dinner together before letting me go. I will for sure miss them even though I've spent all my life with them by my side.

I quickly searched for my room as I was very tired. When I got to my room, I went straight for a bedroom. I was too tired so I didn't bother turning the lights on. I dropped my bags beside my bed and went to sleep. I'm not even sure if my roomate was home but I'm too tired to care.

Suzy's POV

My eyes slowly open. I looked at the clock beside me. It was 4 AM. I better get ready, the practice rooms are open at 5. I wanna get there early so that I can practice before my vocal lessons today. Oh and if you guys are wondering, I start going to the an actual school next week here in Seoul. My company wanted me to get used to the training classes first and then I could start studying in a high school. I was very excited because I was going to the oh-so-famous Seoul Performing Arts High School. 

I stood up and used the bathroom. After taking a shower, I went inside my room to change my clothes. In the middle of changing, I hear an alarm coming from the next room. That must be my roomate. I want to meet her so bad but I'm not sure if she wants to be distrupted yet. I'll just greet here when she's up.

I went outside of the room and made eggs and bacon. I really enjoyed the american style breakfast. I also prepared some for my roomate just to help abit and maybe we can go practice together.I just start eating after cooking.

Youngjae's POV

I woke up to a very nice smell. I was very hungry. I looked at the clock and it was 5:30 AM. I decided to finally stand up and go to the kitchen. It has to be my roomate. I better greet him before going to get ready. I really need all the friends I can get. 

I slowly walk to the kitchen, fixing my hair abit. As soon as I got there, the sight was nowhere close to what I expected.

"YOU?!?!?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!?!"

Author's Note

I'm pretty sure you all know what happened but I thought it was a good part to end for now. This is quite a short chapter and sorry for that. I just wanted to write this while I'm waiting for my pizza. I know I know, I'm like the only person who buys pizza at 11AM but.... I had to stop for awhile cause pizza got here. Anyways, I was craving pizza for such a long time.

I wanted to actually post a chapter earlier but my schedule got messed up after I attended Animethon 22. It's an anime convention in Edmonton. but I spent from 9AM to 11PM there and my sleeping got messed up and I was extra tired than usual so I just got to this right now.

-BabyArmyz