Broken routine

It’s just business between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is bad!”

Out of all of the moments in life that the battery on his phone would die on him, was the moment that Youngji called about an emergency. He didn’t know what happened and was in the state of frenzy. Why didn’t I remember her phone number?! Right – Mark and BamBam, they have it… I have to find them…They must be somewhere in the company…

-      -              -              -              -              -              -              -              -              -              -             

It's been 3 months now since their wedding and they have established a routine of sorts. They were both busy, so the first one home took care of the meals (Youngji cooked, Jackson ordered take out), they both cleaned after themselves and Saturday was reserved for laundry and cleaning of the house. On Sundays they would visit the in-laws. His father adored Youngji, but Jackson was not upset about it – he received the equal amount of love from her family. But Jacksons favorite day of the week was by far - Friday. On Fridays  Youngji would go back to her parents house and  her mom would pack her a ton of dishes to bring home. Somehow the first time Youngji brought mother-in-laws food was the day that Bam and Mark came to visit. And since that day they would come over every single Friday. With no fail. They just invited themselves.

Mark and BamBam excepted   Youngji faster and easier as Jackson ever expected. It was not long before Bam started calling her noona and became bashful whenever she said something to him. At first Jackson thought it was cute, but lately BamBam seems to be spending more time at their house that he does at his own. He keeps holding her hand and even went as far as saying if he was in Jacksons place he would treat her way better. It is almost as the kid has a crush on her.

Mark on the other hand surprised Jackson even more. Mark was always more the man of actions than words and he smiled once every full moon. It took Jackson some time to get close to him, but now he considers him his best friend and confidant.  And yet with Youngji Mark turned in to a market ahjumma – he was always talking, joking and laughing. Jackson could swear he heard him giggle and saw him blush when Youngji used her aeygo on him.

It all happened very naturally and Jackson felt very comfortable with the current situation.

-      -              -              -   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter