Chapter 6

You're My Friend, but I'm Your Enemy

Okay, I know I kinda half-assed the last chapter, sO AS AN APOLOGY THESE NEXT COUPLE CHAPTERS MIGHT BE A LITTLE HEART BREAKING IDK

Don't hate me *sob* I love for my stories to be unbearably sad sometimes *shrugs*

oH AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS! I really hope you guys are enjoying my story, because y'all are my motivation :D EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ARE MY MOTIVATION.

---

The two sat on the floor in front of the coffee table in the living room of Yukwon's house. Not much time had went by, but to Jihoon it felt like hours had gone by. He rested his head on the coffee table that was covered with loose papers. He whined, and soon started to regret all the times he opted out of going to school. "There's no way im gonna bring my grades up by the time school lets out for the summer." He huffed.

"You can do it." Yukwon patted Jihoon's back. "C'mon, lift your head and lets try again." 

Jihoon did as he said and lifted his head to look directly at Yukwon. They were close. Too close. Though, Jihoon didn't mind, it was hard to hold Yukwon's gaze when there were a set of perfect, pink stained lips taunting him. God, did he want to kiss that boy. But, he wasn't there for that. He was there to pass his classes. But... they were just so close. Like the universe was shouting that this was indeed a sign to kiss the boy sitting in front of him. Finally, he looked down at those amazing lips and wondered what it'd be like to share a kiss with him. And, without warning, he placed a hand on the nape of Yukwon's neck, pulling him closer. 

Yukwon, of course, was surprised by his antics, but didn't put up a fight. "Is this your confidence revealing itself?"

Jihoon smirked, and shrugged. "I guess it is." And with that, he pressed his lips against the kitty's. To his surprised Yukwon didn't fight back, but he returned the kiss. 

"..U-uh.." Yukwon cleared his throat, and stared down at his hands. "That was, uh, random."

"My confidence makes me spontaneous." Jihoon admitted. "But, by the looks of it, you liked it." He teased Yukwon for being so red.

Yukwon covered his cheeks with his hands. "You're so mean!" He whined.

"I'm sorry, it's just that you're so cute. I couldn't help myself."

"You... you think I'm cute?"

"Yeah, since the day i saw you at the party. I wanted you to be my boyfriend, but how weird would that be for me to ask you out without knowing you?"

"Pretty weird, I guess."

"I'm glad that we attend the same school, so I can work my magic on you." Jihoon snickered and started gathering his papers. "Well, I should be getting home. I'll see you tomorrow." 

Yukwon only nodded and watched as the boy that kissed him leave his home. He sat for good ten minutes trying to figure out if that actually happened or not. Either way, he liked it for sure.

------

Standing in front of the door that would lead him inside to the parents that hated him, he in a deep breath, before unlocking the door, and slowly walking inside. This time his parents were in the living room. He could hear them talking, and even laughing. He felt a lump in his throat as he always did coming home. He forced himself to walk into the living room, when he knew he should have just went upstairs to his room. First, his mother looked at him. Her smile faded, which caused his father to look his way and frown. He wasted no time with trying to get out of there. "I'm waiting for the day you decide never to come back." Harsh words came from his father.

Jihoon, without realizing it, grabbed his father's arm. "Is it that hard to love me? Do I really mean nothing to you?" 

His father jerked his hand away from Jihoon, and scoffed. "I've got nothing to say to you."

"Really?! After all this time of ignoring your only child, you still have nothing to say to me?" Jihoon questioned. "You were fine with me until two years ago, what happened?" 

"Really? You have to ask that?" His father folded his arms across his chest, glaring down at the boy. His father was quite an intimidating one. He was much taller than Jihoon, and seemed to wear a permanent scowl that would scare just about anyone. 

"Yeah! I do! Because, I wanna hear it from your mouth. What happened?" 

"I will not tolerate nor accept your... your lifestyle. It's unacceptable." 

"Ohoho, unacceptable?" Jihoon laughed bitterly. "There's nothing wrong with my 'lifestyle'." He argued. 

"Everything is wrong with it." His father spat. "You're a disgrace." He turned to walk into the kitchen, and Jihoon followed close behind.

By this time, Jihoon had already started with the waterworks. "You can't just say that to your child!" He shouted, and his father spun on his heels, smacking the poor boy across the face. 

"You are not my child." 

Acting on impulse, Jihoon grabbed his father by the collar of his shirt, and slammed him into the wall behind them. "When will you come to understand, I didn't wanna be like this? It just happened, okay?! It's not fair to take your love away because of something I can't control!" At this point, Jihoon could hear his mother screaming to let her husband go, but Jihoon only tightened his grip on his father's collar. "I've taken constant from you. Do you even feel bad for hurting me so bad?" 

He refused to answer his son, and roughly pushed him away. "Get out." He hissed, leaving his son to stare at him from the floor.

"Fine." Jihoon said, brushing himself off after getting up. Without hesitation, he left his home without any idea of where he might go. While walking, he looked up at the black, starless sky, and sighed heavily. "And, I was just having such a good day too." He scratched the back of his head. 

 He knew that he was more than welcome at Minhyuk's house, but he was tired of feeling like a burden. Surely Minhyuk got tired of Jihoon showing up at his doorstep looking more pathetic each time. So, against his better judgment, he walked in the opposite direction of Minhyuk's house and headed for the underpass. He wanted to be alone. No Minhyuk and his motherly love. Just him. After making it to the underpass, Jihoon sat on the concrete with his back against the arch of the bridge. It was a bit chilly out, but luckily for him, he at least had a hoodie to spare some warmth. He pulled the hood over his head and sighed. This was not how life was supposed to be for him. Everything started out so well. He had no idea how one confession could cause his happy world to crumble around him. If he knew this ahead of time, he would've just stayed in the closet for the rest of his life. But, why did his parents hate it so much? Why were they so disgusted by their son, who in fact was the same person, gay or not. But his parents stripped him from his happiness. They shunned him, and made it seem like he was never there. But, he was very much there. 

Jihoon pulled his knees to his chest and cried uncontrollably for the next few hours. The sun had risen, and the poor boy didn't get a of sleep. He contemplated whether he should attend school. he didn't want to see Yukwon- he didn't want to see anyone. But, passing his classes was his first priority. He grumbled and reluctantly made his way to school. 

----

"You've made it to class two days in a row, well done." Mr. Li praised the red-head, who in return, only nodded and pulled his hood down. 

He tried to the best of his ability to focus, but it was no use. He was too busy replaying the events that took place the night before. When class finally came to and end, Jihoon took his time. He didn't care if he was late to his next class. 

"Jihoon, you look terrible. Are you okay?" Mr. Li asked.

Jihoon shrugged and gathered his things. "I assume this is as okay as I'm going to get, Mr. Li." He smiled only slightly at his teacher and left the room. From down the hall, Jihoon could see Yukwon searching through the vast group of individuals making their way to their next class, and he knew that Yukwon was looking for him. So, instead of going to Yukwon, Jihoon turned the other way. 

"Hey, Jihoon!" Yukwon spotted the red-head just in time.

Jihoon, for the first time, regretted his bright hair making it so easy to spot him in a crowd. Even though he was spotted, he didn't bother to acknowledge the kitty, because he simply wasn't in the mood and he didn't want to take his anger out on him. He walked a bit faster, but he could hear Yukwon shouting his name and chasing after him. 

"Jihoon, hey." Yuwkon smiled up at the boy once he finally caught up with him. 

Jihoon stayed quiet, ignoring the one walking beside him. In all honesty, he didn't feel like talking. He just wanted to go... home. But alas, home was not what it used to be. It wasn't comfortable, and ideal anymore. The calm, loving atmosphere had gone long ago with no signs of returning. Home wasn't home anymore, and he had to realize it sooner or later. He had to realize that the happy home he knew what gone for good, and there was no point in trying to bring it back.

"Hey, you okay?" Yukwon asked, noticing how quiet the tall boy was being. He wasn't necessarily worried, until he tried stopping Jihoon, who in turn, only jerked away.  "Something is wrong." 

"You're gonna be late to class if you keep following me." Jihoon said flatly. 

"I don't care." Yukwon stated, and tried stopping Jihoon again. This time, he was successful. "Tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong."

"Then, why can't you look me in the eyes and say it?" Yukwon asked.

"Just mind your business, okay?"

"You're my friend. So, your business is my business. If something's wrong then te-"

"Enough." Jihoon gritted his teeth. "Leave me alone." He muttered, and left Yukwon standing there. He hated that he was so rude to his dear kitty, but he also hated how Yukwon tried prying the truth out of him. Why couldn't he just understand that Jihoon didn't want to talk about it? It wasn't his business, so why didn't he just leave it at that? He didn't need to know that Jihoon's parents would leave him for dead if the chance presented itself, or that they talked about him in such a harsh manner, or how they did everything they could to avoid him. Yukwon didn't need to know anything. If he knew any of that, then Jihoon would be pitied, and that was the last thing he wanted. He wasn't pitiful, but just a bit unfortunate. 

 

-------

It took me a few days to give you guys an update because I didn't know what to have happen next but um *evil laughter* now I do~

I had to write out the next few chapters and boy, are you guys in for some sadness. Don't hate me too much guys. Just remember, things gotta get worse before they can get better! Stay tuned for the next sad chapter :D

also, WHO'S EXCITED FOR BASTARZ?!?!? I KNOW I AM ASDGHJKL