Chapter 1

You're My Friend, but I'm Your Enemy

Hey guys! I'm back with the PREQUEL Originally, I wasn't going to do another BB fanfic. I was going to do BTS or BAP but I felt a bit more comfortable sticking with my main babies, y'know?  Also, this was originally going to be a ZiKwonBomb story but NOT ANYMORE MUHAHAHA. IT PYOKWONBOMB djkfdskfklsdklf (i'm crying because i almost put wontonbomb)

Oh, and, since this takes place a few years before the other fic, Pyo is going  to go through some changes( specifically with who he is as a person, and of course his hair color and all)

---

Yukwon remembered that night, as if it happened yesterday. The music was so loud, it rattled his insides. People crowded the basement, which made it unbearably hot. He wasn't much for partying, but Kira, his close friend, insisted that if there was ever a party he was going to attend, it was that one. So, there he was- pushing past sweaty couples with their "dancing", just to find Kira. It would prove to be difficult, considering everyone's only source of light, was two dim light bulbs hanging from the ceiling. She promised she wouldn't leave him, but the first chance she got, she slipped into the crowd. The last thing she wanted to do, was babysit an anxious Yukwon. He didn't work well in crowds, and she knew that. But, she let the fact that she didn't want to show up alone to the biggest party of the year get to her. Yukwon loved his friend to death, but she tried all too hard to fit in with other people. Hence, why they were there at the party. No one knew Kira, and no one knew Yukwon. And what made it even sadder, there were actually people from their school at that party. After five minutes of endless searching, he found himself in the middle of the crowd. Not too far from the crowd, he saw a set of stairs occupied by two guys. They stood there like kings watching over their land. One had chocolate-colored hair that shined only slightly under the dim lights and stood with great posture, while the other had wild bright red hair, and slouched a bit. The two we complete opposites, but equally handsome. Yukwon continued basking in their beauty until the wild-haired one met his gaze- which caused Yukwon to quickly avert his attention to the people around him. Jesus, Kira. Where are you? He thought to himself. He went to take one last glance at the two on the stairs, but only one was still standing there. That was because, the one that caught him staring like a fool, was standing right in front of him. 

"Hey!" He shouted over the music.

Yukwon didn't bother to reply. It would be useless with how loud the music was. So, he waved with a small smile.

"You look a little young to be here." He countinued to shout.

"Yeah, well, I could say the same to you." Yukwon figured he'd reply this time.

"Well played." He smirked, still shouting over the music, and held out his hand. "I'm Jihoon."

Yukwon took his hand and shook it. "Yukwon." He didn't expect Jihoon to pull him closer. He became sightly uncomfortable. Yukwon came to this party for Kira, and he didn't think for a minute, that anyone would be interested in him. Expecially not someone as attractive as the guy clinging onto him at the moment.

"It looks like Jihoon found a friend." The other shouted over the music, once he found his friend. 

"Psht! Whatever, Minhyuk. More like my next boyfriend!" Jihoon corrected, still clinging on to the poor boy.

"Well, hows about we get to know each other in a more quiet environment?" He suggested, pointed upwards, indicating that they should go upstairs.

Yukwon was wary of the situation. He had a guy all over him that he barley knew, and now his friend was in the picture. He had two strangers in his face, wanting him to join them elsewhere. If that didn't seem shady as hell, then Yukwon didn't know what did. But, he eventually agreed to join them. He followed behind the two, as they maneuvered through the crowd of drunken idiots with ease. Poor Yukwon was almost left behind a few times, until they finally made it to the first floor- which was also crowded, but not as bad. The two were greeted by many girls that were either completely wasted, or just so in love with them that they felt tipsy whenever they were in the duo's presence. They stopped and chatted the ladies up a bit, before dragging Yukwon up another flight of stairs. The second floor was much quieter, but you were still able to hear bass of the music from the basement. Minhyuk led them to an empty room, that looked almost like an office. 

"Much better, huh?" Minhyuk shut the door behind them.

"Definitely." Yukwon agreed.

"Anyway, I'm Minhyuk, and I'm assuming you know this idiot Jihoon."

"Actually, I don't know him." Yukwon laughed nervously. "He just ambushed me."

"I wouldn't go as far as saying it was an ambush." Jihoon walked over to a black office chair and took a seat.

Minhyuk rolled his eyes at the idiot who was now spinning in the chair. "That means he likes you."

"That may or may not be true." Jihoon started to spin in the chair.

It was hard for Yukwon to believe that these two were actually friends. They were nothing alike. "So, how did you guys find out about this party?"

Jihoon stopped spinning almost immediately to look at Minhyuk, who was covering his mouth to hide the fact that he was laughing. "You mean, you don't know?" 

"Know what?" Yukwon asked

"Apparently, he doesn't." Minhyuk shook his head, shamefully. "I guess, we aren't as notorious as I thought."

"What are you guys talking about?"

"We're the ones who threw this party!" Jihoon threw his hands in the air. "This is our party. How don't you know that?"

"Oh.." He suddenly felt stupid. "I don't party. I was just dragged here by my friend, but I have no idea where she is."

"Well, that's fine. You can just hang with us until it's over." Minhyuk suggested. "How old are you anyway?"

"Seventeen." Yukwon answered.

"Seriously?! Jihoon, he's older than you?"

"So? By like a year." Jihoon scoffed.

"How old are you?" Yukwon asked Minhyuk.

"Nineteen."

"How did you guys even become friends?"

"Uhhh.." Jihoon thought, but couldn't seem to remember.

"It was nothing special, honestly. This idiot skips school all the time. The next semester started, and apparently we had the same class, but neither of us really liked it. So, after the first few days of sitting in that god forsaken class, we ended up skipping the same day, and going to the same place."

"Oh, wow. What a coincidence." Yukwon nodded.

"The universe wanted us to be friends, I think." Jihoon nodded. "Because, I'm certain no one knows about that underpass. It's been closed off for years."

"Yeah, but I knew. And, that's kinda how we became friends." Minhyuk finished. 

"That was my freshman year wasn't it?" Jihoon asked.

Minhyuk nodded. "But, anyway, Jihoon seems to be interested in you, and I'm not gonna lie, I am too," He admitted. "Why don't you hang out with us more often?"

Yukwon remained silent for a bit. He couldn't believe that these guys were interested in him. There was nothing interesting about him. At least, that's how he felt. The only one that took the time to be his friend, was Kira, and she wasn't much of a friend the way she used him for her own benefits. Yukwon thought for a moment more, and eventually shrugged. "Sure, why not?" It wouldn't hurt too bad to be friends with those handsome devils, would it?

 

-----

Well, I hope you guys are ready for this story because it's gonna be another bumpy ride!

*rubs hands together evilly* MUHAHAHHSHAHHA

​I have so many ideas for this! So so so many and I have to write them all down before i forget D:

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS STUPID CHAPTER OF HOW IT ALL BEGAN