Not even close

Beauty and the Devil

          My eyes are locked on him and I can't move at all. He didn't change expression at all and I've been staring at him too long . A hand reached out to pull me away from him. I twirled just to see that Sehun was right behind me . '' Sehun ! '' it just poped out of my mouth. The guy earlier smirked at Sehun and said '' Well, well , you got kinda thinner. Why, is the food up their not like food down here , Sehun ? ''. Sehun didn't reply . I can't take it anymore '' Sehun , What are you doing here ? '' I asked without looking at him . '' Are you one of them ? '' I continued . The word ''  THEM " means the dead ones . He opened his mouth to say something but that guy cut his words '' Is this the chosen one ? She's kinda cute '' . I froze , he just disappeared in front of my eyes . What's that ? I feel someone's breath behind me.  My head turned to see at the back slowly and at the edge of my right eye , I see that guy standing close to me. He smiled evily at Sehun. He never looks so angry like that before. That guy pulled my chin and his head came closer to my face , trying to lay a kiss on me but *woosh* Sehun roled a fist and swinged so hard at that guy that he went backwards about a metre . That was a strong punch that made blood came out of his mouth a bit. '' That's right Sehun , show her that anger of yours '' He looked to be delighted to make Sehun angry and it did change the looks on Sehun's face but still Sehun didn't turn away from him and yell '' you bastard !!! '' .  My feet ran straight to him and I grabbed his arm. The muscles on his arm felt so rock hard and I could feel his pulse running so quick like he just wanted to explode. '' Sehun ! please, stop . Take me back , take me back ...'' I demanded . The air was so hot because of the lava heated floor under my shoes and there was too much smoke. I can't stay here any longer or I'm gonna be out of breath. My body felt weak , like I haven't slept for days and I just fell backwards. Luckily , Sehun grabbed me and picked me up on both of his arms . This reminded me about the night at the club , THE CAR. I forgot to go and get it back yet. The smoke choked me and I coughed . Sehun looked at that guy again and said '' Stay away from her, Chanyeol. Don't let me catch you bothering her '' .

           I layed my back on the sofa and Sehun didn't say a word turn to walk away. '' Stop ! '' I said. '' Don't you think you have something to tell me ?'' I stood up. He walked up to me and told me to sit down first . He started '' I new how to open a way back to the underworld and I needed to go back there to get something '' . ''What was it that you had to get ? ''  I asked strongly. He handed out a small box then said '' for you'' . I grabbed it and take a quick look at it . The color out side was beautiful and decorated with tiny sparkling diamonds. The lid opened and I see a bracelet inside . I don't get it, all of this for a bracelet ? '' Thank you '' . I'm thankful that he gave me something so pretty but my question hasn't been answered yet .