My new housemate

Beauty and the Devil

         I need to think of something quick . '' hey mom , this is Sehun and he's here ... to uhh... check my books upstairs ''. Mom is giving me those suspicious look . '' Okay what are you up to?'' she asked. '' What Yura is trying to say is that , I'm her classmate and I need to stay here for a few days since my house was sold and I'm an orphan '' Sehun lied briefly. What ??? A FEW DAYS !!! ''Oh dear, ofcourse you can stay . I'll prepare your bed '' she said happily.

         Sehun grinned and raised his rght eyebrow at me . '' Fine . I admit it , I'm a terrible liar '' I said . '' What ? '' He said confusingly . '' Nevermind !''

         I tried on a few outfits just an hour before I left . I chose a red dress with black high heels but something's missing . I pull off my hair band and my hair fell down to my back . That's more like it , '' So, how do I look ?'' . '' You look great ! '' Sehun said while looking at me from head to toe . '' what ?''

         Sehun leaned closer to my face and I can feel his hand on my cheek . I blushed then he pinned something onto my hair and said '' That's better , now I wouldn't be embarressed by you tonight '' . '' Who said that you're coming with me ? '' I asked as I opened the closet. '' Well , you wouldn't want your mom to die of a heart attack, do you ? '' he said while grinning. '' Oh,... I hate you '' I took a black bag out of the closet. I think it suits the dress.

         I walked downstairs then to the garage. There's a car inside and I've got the keys from my dad's office. I might not have a driving license yet but my dad taught me how to drive when he wasn't so busy like nowdays.

          There was an awkward silence as I was driving so, I started a conversation. '' anyway, how did you become like... this? I mean why do you become a beast at night? '' I asked. ''You wouldn't believe me if I told you'' He said boringly. '' Try me '' I said in a challenging way . '' I'm a Devil and I'm cursed by the dark lord'' . '' O...kay, maybe I don't believe you because that's rediculous...'' I said while smiling but then I realised , I did see him as a beast with my own eyes so, what if it's true ???

          We arrived and I ran into the club as quickly as I could cause I was late. '' Yura , what took you so long? We've been waiting for you.'' Chen said to me as he held my hand. I looked around and saw some people from our class . I smiled then told Chen that I was going to get a drink but I came out to tell Sehun to wait for me outside.

          Suddenly , I heard screaming . ''what's going on ? '' I asked a terrified girl. '' a b...beast'' she said while shaking. There were huge footprints led to the river nearby . I took my hand from Chen and ran towards the river . I leaned forward to look for Sehun but I don't see him. ''Sehun ! Sehun ! Where are you ? '' * Gasp * the part that I'm standing on was cracking . I tried moving as quickly as I could but it was too late . * Crack * I knew that I won't get out of this, I'm going to fall into the roaring river so, I gently close my eyes. Just as I thought that I was dead , something grabbed me by the waist and pulled me up. I opened my eyes but it was so blurry that all that I could see was ... ''Sehun ???''