A secret

Beauty and the Devil

          After school, I decided to take a walk in the park . The sun was starting to set and people were leaving . The coolnest of the wind brush against my face as I walked pass the tress. And it's that moment that I felt like I'm being watched. *rustle*rustle* There were whispers behind one of the bushes. Mmm... maybe I'll just play a little trick. I picked up a rock on the ground trying to be normal , then I quickly turned and threw it at the bush behind me. What the... what ??? Two little babies or an animal or something , with tiny wings on their backs and two horns over their heads , fell to the ground. I quickly grabbed both of them by the neck and asked '' Why are you spying on me ? '' . They struggled and one of them whispered '' The... the chosen one is pretty ... tough''.'' yeah... I don't see why master chose this one'' the other one replied . '' master? who are you talking about and ... what do you ...?'' . Sehun appeared behind them and snatched them from my hands . '' what have you two knuckle heads told her ?'' he demanded . '' tell me what ? '' I don't understand what he's saying . '' I didn't want to do this but ... '' he blew a blue smoke at me and everything around me started to swirl . '' I feel dizzy ...'' I fell to the ground . The last thing I heard was '' I don't want her to know or else it'll ruin my plan then the voice disappered.

          ''Ow ... my head '' I woke up but to see that Sehun was already up before me , again. ''morning , sleeping beauty. I made breakfast, come eat . I checked my clock and , it's 8!!!! '' Sehun ! why didn't you wake me up ????!!! '' I rushed out of bed. '' Isn't it Sunday ?'' he asked like nothing's going on. Oh yeah, I totally forgot. Ugh... I fell backwards on to my bed . What happened yesterday ? Ow... my head hurts when I think about it , I remember I met two aliens or tiny demons at the park and... Sehun said something about a plan but didn't want me to know. I have to find out what's going on. '' uhh... Sehun, yesterday , what was that all about?'' I walked towards the dinning table. '' what are you talking about ?'' he asked normally but I know he's hiding something. '' you know... we were in the park , met two baby demons , ... remember ?'' I tried refreshing his memory. '' We never went to the park yesterday'' he said . Ok, right now , I sound like I lost my mind. '' you must be dreaming '' he continued . It can't be , everything felt so real ... was I really dreaming or is he lying and keeping me from knowing something that has to do with ruining his plan ? '' yeah...'' I said quietly while thinking about yesterday. '' look , don't think about it too much. Now be a good girl and eat your breakfast .'' he stood up to tap my head . ''I'm not a little girl anymore , you know'' . I bit on of the toast to my mouth and turned away from him and I heard a little laugh . '' what ? '' I turned back to him . He didn't say anything at first but then said '' you have a little something on your nose '' . I felt my nose and it's dusty then put my hand down to see and there was blue dust , just like the color of the smoke he blew at me . Sehun, what are you hidding from me ?