A trip to hell

Beauty and the Devil

          The thought of my memory flows through my head. Of course , he could be hiding something from me , we've only met for about a week , since I knew about the curse . Ughh... I'm so curious to know what's going on.

          *creak* That's odd , mom isn't home untill noon and there's only me and Sehun . I got on my feet and walked towards the door . I felt the floor beneath my bare feet and someone just walked past my door. I waited, till the footsteps got further and pulled the door open slowly , trying not to make so much noise . I see him, Sehun , walking up to the roof , looking so careful like not wanting anyone to see . He turned and walk up the stairs . I can't help but following him.

          He stopped and stood still when he got on the roof. I stare behind him , praying that he wouldn't see me. Up here , there was no wind. The air was hot, making me sweat on my forehead , then I hear chanting , words I've never heard before . *woosh* the wind starts blowing and twisting in front of him , in all of a sudden. My eyes grew wide as I realise that he was forming a portal. What is he doing ? He knows magic or something ? He stepped in and the portal's closing slowly. I ran into it without hesitating and watched it close behind me . I turned to see where the portal has brought me and ... I knew what this place is , hell . I could tell by the flames that burns the ground , the smoke spreading in the air , demons , ghost and other dead people whose now undead, walking around like zombies . A small sream wobbles in my throat . What on earth is he doing here? What if someone knows that I'm a human ? Will they kill me , eat me or tear of my flesh ? There he is , walking torward a small house, I guess , that says KEEP OUT . It's so obvious that the person who put that sign doesn't want anybody to go in but still , Sehun opened the door and walked in . Did he not read the sign ? I'll just wait out here , behind this huge rock , hoping someone doesn't eat me alive.

          He's been in there for like half an hour. I decided to get up and when I took a step forward , someone covered my mouth and pulled me back down. My eyes met his , a person I've never seen before . He has spiky hair and dark red eyes. He stared at me and I just stare back. I shook my head and bit his hand as hard as possible . '' AHH... !'' he screamed . I opened my mouth to scream too but he put a finger on my lip and said '' Shh... They might hear you '' . He observed me from top to bottom and continued '' You're not suppose to be here , you're not dead '' . '' You got that right '' I observed him back but he doesn't look dead-ish. '' don't tell me you followed someone through a portal here '' he raised his eye brow. '' Okay then, I won't tell you '' I felt stiff and can't even move my legs to run away. '' Come '' he pulled my hand . '' You're not gonna eat me , are you ? '' I tried pulling my hand free but he was too strong . '' What ? ofcourse not ! Why did you think that way ? '' his words poped out quickly . '' well let's see, I don't know you , you're pulling me and you might be dead '' I replied . He stopped and turned to look at me '' Is that how you see me ? '' . I see a small smile on his face . Sehun , where are you ?