Who are you?

Beauty and the Devil

          *Dizzy* '' ugh... What happened?'' I woke up with a headach and the first thing I saw was a boy that was sitting on a bench , looking like he's confuse or somethng...'''wait a minute, did i slept on the sidewalk last night ???'' I have no idea what's going on right now.

          The last thing I remembered was,*FLASH BACK* I was walking home last night since the bus broke down . It was a cold silent night and it was snowing. I hugged myself to keep warm and before i even knew it , something or someone flash right before my eyes then fell to the ground under the tree.I ran to pick it up but when i touched it , i felt like my hands were on fire. Suddenly , it stood up and said '' No , No , No!! this can't be happening !''. It sounded like a boy but I can't tell if it's a boy or not because the shadow of the tree was blocking his face.

          I finally said to him'' Are you alright ? Do you need any help?'' . As I handed out my hand , he pushed himself backwards like I'm scaring him then shouted '' stay away from me !!!'' . ''What's wrong?'' I asked. '' Don't look at me !! I might even scare you to death !'' he shouted back .

          With curiosity , I said to him '' step into the light ''. He stood still for a while then took a step forward into the lights . That is when I understood why he didn't want me to look . I saw sharp claws with scars on his face and his whole body was covered in fur. *gasp* I took a few step back then I started running .

          What the hell was that thing ?? I really must be seeing things. I knew I shouldn't have watched scary movies with Chen.

         * breathing heavily * My legs got tired , so I slowed down to catch my breath. Wait second,... shiver ran through my back and I knew that someone was following me.

         '' Who goes there ??? I... I know your out there...'' My hands were shaking, the snow was getting rougher , so I had to get home quickly. '' Fine , If you won't come out , I'm leaving '' . Nobody replied , so I continued running.

          The feeling of someone following me was still in my head. *woosh* a shadow ran passed by the trees and I ran faster and faster until... it stood right in front of me. I tried to stop myself from bumping into him but instead I tripped onto him. When I opened my eyes , I saw a.... BEAST.

          I screamed then got up quickly and lift up my fist. '' Don't you dare take a step closer !!!'' I yelled. He whispered back '' Okay , okay , please don't shout. I can't let anyone else see me like this...'' . '' Then why are you following me'' I said quickly. '' I have to find a place to stay and maybe you can help me if you don't mind. '' He said politely. '' Mind ? Ofcourse I do , I can't have a beast inside my room '' I answered without thinking then he turned around and walked slowly with no direction.

         The wind grew harder and I couldn't feel my feet . Slowly , everything went blurry and I felt hard on the snowy sidewalk.

         *FLASH FORWARD* I blinked a few times then realised that the beast was gone.'' Oh , It must have been a dream'' I said to myself, but who is that boy. The sunlight reflected from the snow into my eye , What time is it? '' What !! I'm late!'' I got up then ran home but then I tripped onto the boy I saw just then and our eyes met. Those eyes , they look so familliar '' You're the ...'' , He continued my sentence'' beast from last night ? Yeah .''