Why do I have love you

Bokura No Love story

Ueda had come early to work this morning, he didn't know why though. It had been as if his legs had been moving by their own, and before he knew it he was sitting in KAT-TUN's dressing room. Ueda looked at himself in the mirror that was in front of him. His brown hair that usually was completely perfect, was now  all pointy and messy. Ueda sighed and drew his fingers through his hair as he looked after a brush. When he had fixed his hair so that he was pleased with it, he looked for something else to do just to while away the time. He picked up a magazine that was lying on a desk beside him.


As Ueda looked through the pages, a picture of Jin caught his eyes. He felt his heart beat faster and faster, Ueda took his hand to his chest and gripping the material of his shirt. He sat in that position for some time, just looking at the picture of Jin in the magazine. 
Suddenly he heard footsteps that stopped on the other side of the door into the dressing room. Ueda found himself holding his breath as he looked at the door, he shook his head and took a deep breath. He really hoped that it wasn't any of the other members, cause if they saw him like this they would certainly make him say what he was thinking of.


As the handle was being pulled down Ueda jumped up from his seat staring at the door, his breath speed up. The door didn't open direktly so Ueda quickly sat down on his seat again, taking up the magazine and tried to breathe normal.
As the door opened Ueda looked down at the magazine, as the person stepped in he heard a light whisper. Ueda wasn't sure whose voice it was so he turned around just to se the face of the person who had caused his heart to race for some minutes ago. Jin. Their eyes met and again Uedas heart started to race. They just stared into each others eyes in complete silence. As one or two minutes passed a small smile crept up on Jins face, thought it wasn't as bright as it usually was. He looked kind off embarrassed. Just to break the silence Ueda started talking. " Hi.. so um.. you are also early today?" Ueda cursed himself for saying such a stupid thing, of course he was early if he wasn't then he wouldn't be here.. He heard Jin laughed a little before answering. "Yeah I'm early" Jin walked to sit down on a chair beside Ueda. 
Ueda practically stared at Jin as he sat down, studying each of his moves. Ueda felt as if his body was about to explode any minute, Jin was sitting there, there by next to him as so many times before. But never had Ueda felt as if he wanted to touch Jin so badly as he wanted right now, he wanted to feel that creme colored skin so bad, wanted to feel those beautiful lips on his own.  
As Jin cleared his throat, Ueda snapped back to reality. He looked down on his feet's, Ueda felt his cheeks burn. "Tat-chan...." Ueda looked up as he heard Jin say his name, Jin didn't look at him though instead Jin looked blankly at his own reflection. Why did Jin look so troubled? "Huh?" Ueda nodded lightly, and looked at Jin. "J-jin is something wrong?" Ueda said. And with that Jin turned his head to look at Ueda. 

As Jin turned his head to look at the other man, their faces became pretty close, but still he thought that they were to far from each other. As Ueda his lower lip Jin felt his heart skip a beat, he closed his eyes for some seconds before he looked into Uedas eyes once more. 'Is this the time where I should tell him that he is all that I have thought about today, and that he haunts my mind?' Jin thought. "I think I have fallen for some one, but I don't know how to confess it.." Jin said, still looking into Uedas eyes. Jin was just about to take his hand up to caress Uedas chin, he was ready he really wanted to show Ueda that he had fallen for him, even if Ueda didn't like him back, Jin wanted Ueda to know. As ueda lifted his hand from his lap, the door flew open and the rest of KAT-TUN stormed in. Jin laid his hand on his lap again, he closed his eyes. 'WHY WHY WHY?! I was just going to... why...' Jin opened his eyes again now looking at the other members.
"Yo, why are you two so early?" Koki said with an un usual high pitched voice. Jin felt his cheeks burn at that comment, it sounded like they were doing something that they shouldn't be doing. "EY LOOK! JIN IS BLUSHING!!" Nakamaru shouted at that Jin turned his face away from them hiding his face in his hands. They all laughed even Jin, everybody except... Ueda...

Ueda tried his hardest not to cry, cause the thought of Jin with another person, a girl. Broke his heart. 'Why do I have love you?'