Sleeping beauty

Bokura No Love story

 

Jin stood completely still where Ueda had left him. He shook his head and then jogged out from the building. 
"Where did he go?" Jin waved for a cab to come. It didn't take long before a cab came and stopped in front of him. Jin opened the door and then said the address to Uedas house. 
"Are you a friend of Mr.Ueda?" The cab driver asked. Jin nodded and looked wondering at the driver. 
"Yeah, why?" 
"He left his bag. I tried to call home to Mr but he didn't answer." The driver gave Jin the bag. 
"Thanks, but how come that you have Uedas phone number?" Jin said looking really confused. The driver smiled and showed the little badge on the bag. ' Belongs to Ueda Tatsuya' and Uedas phone number was underneath it. Jin smiled and held Uedas bag close to his chest.

When the cab stopped in front of Uedas house, Jin saw Ueda leaning aginst the door sleeping. Jin paid the driver and putted the bag over his shoulder running up to Ueda. 
"Ueda?" Jin cupped Uedas chin and looked at the sleeping face in front of him. Jin took the bag and started digging in it after the keys. When he found them he lifted Ueda. He was just about to open the door when Ueda throws his arms around Jins neck, still sleeping. Jin held his breath afraid that Ueda would wake up. When Ueda buried his head into Jins chest, Jin noticed himself blush. He shook his head and opened the door. He stepped in to the warm house and took of his shoes. He felt Ueda burry his head more into his chest. 
"Tat-chan? I really do wonder what you're thinking about" Jin smiled as he made his way into Uedas bedroom.