True feelings

Bokura No Love story

Ueda sat all alone in the dressing room, staring blankly at his own face in the mirror. All sorts of weird questions popped up in his head. Questions like ’Why was he born with those eyes?’, ’Why was he born with that nose?’, ’Why that mouth?’. 

H e drew his hand through his hair and slowly came back to reality. He sighed and got up from the chair he was sitting on. He took his bag that was lying beside him on a small coffee table and made his way to the door. Before he got a hold of the handle, the door suddenly flew open. Ueda startled and held his hand against his chest.

"Ah~ Ueda sorry, are you ok?" Jin took a step forward and put his hand on Uedas shoulder. Uedas blood froze by the touch. Why did he react like that? It was only Jin.

Ueda tried to talk but he couldn't form the words. He looked up just to meet Jins curious face looking directly at him. Ueda blushed and turned his head away. Why was he reacting like that to Jin's soft touch and his caring eyes? Ueda couldn't stand it anymore. He forced out some words just to get away:

"It's ok, I'm leaving now." Ueda escaped from Jins touch and runned out from the room. Suddenly he stood on the outside of the building. He waived for a cab to pic him up.

As he was sitting in the taxi his mind were stuck on the image of Jin's face, Jin's touch.. Everything that had to do with Jin. He hitted himself on the forehead and tried his best to forget about the younger man. All he remembered was that it all started when they were practicing ’Real Face’ for the 100th time. But this time it was different. All the other times he hadn't felt anything, but why today? Why was he feeling all these butterflyes flying around in his stomach?

The cab stopped in front of Uedas house. He paid the driver with some money he found in his jacket. Ueda slowly made his way out of the cab. He went up to the door and was just about to get his keys when he noticed that he had forgotten his bag. Ueda turned around to see if the cab was still there, but it wasn't. How was he now going to get in? He had both the keys and cellphone in that bag. He sat down on the ground and buried his head in his hands. What an awful day. What was he going to do now? 
It was getting dark outside and Ueda was pretty tired. He yawned big and hugged his knees trying to keep the warmth. He fell asleep.