Wonderful dream, blushing awakening

Bokura No Love story

Ueda sat on the shore, gazing out over the ocean. The water was colored light pink because of the setting sun. A small smile spread over his face.

"Tatsuya!" Ueda turned his head to the direction were the voice came from. Ueda's face lit up and he called out Jin's name. Jin came running and looked at Ueda with his dark brown eyes and smiled as he sat down by Uedas side. The waves were slowly rolling up on the shore then down again. The whole thing was so peaceful and gentle. He felt Jin moving closer to his side. He looked at the other man from the corner of his eye. He was beautiful. He looked out at the ocean once more before he stood up.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Ueda asked and looked down at Jin who was gazing out over the ocean.

Jin looked up at Ueda smiling and nodded lightly. As Ueda began to move Jin said his name and took hold of Uedas shirt. Ueda bent down sitting on his heels looking wondering at Jin. Jin closed his face to his and suddenly Ueda could feel the other mans lips pressed to his own. Jin was kissing him and it felt really weird.

*RIING* Newly awake Ueda fumbled to find the alarm clock to make it stop alarming, he pressed snooze and then shifted in his bed, not wanting to wake up from the wonderful dream he was having. It didn't matter how much he tried to fall asleep again, cause the same dream didn't appear once again. Ueda sighed and slowly opened his eyes. When he did he noticed that he was hugging and kissing his own pillow. He threw the pillow across the room and sat up.
Suddenly he remembered yesterday. "How did I get in?" Ueda mumbled as he got up from the bed.

He went to his closet putting on some clothes before walking to the kitchen. On the table he saw his bag and a note laying beside it.

"Tat-chan, you have to be more careful with your belongings.
It was a miracle that the cab driver who drove you home gave me your bag.
Call me if something comes up, ok!
Ps. I took your extra key just so that I could lock the door (^u^)// Jin"

Ueda looked at the note and after some seconds reading he felt himself blushing. Jin had carried him into his room and... He blushed even more when he remembered how he had no pants on when he woke up.