Do love have a gender?

Bokura No Love story

 

Jin sat silent on the couch in his small apartment, looking at Ueda's spare key that he held tightly in his hand.
He hadn't been able to sleep, cause every time he had closed his eyes Uedas sleeping face came up in his head. Just as if a image on Ueda was stuck on the inside of his eyelids. 

Remembering how Ueda had snuggled against him, Jin felt his heart race and how he suddenly had this bubbly feeling inside. He smiled a little at the weird feeling that he now had inside of him, after less than a minute his face turned serious and he shook his head wildly and stood up.

"I'm not gay, I'M NOT GAY!" Jin laid the key on the table that was in front of him. He then looked at the silver watch that he had around his wrist, it was getting close to seven p.m. He signed and then walked into the bathroom to fix himself up before he went to work. 

As Jin stood in front of the mirror, Uedas face haunted his mind once again. Jin looked at himself remembering those lips and those cheeks everything that had to do with Ueda. 
Jin signed deeply and ran his hand through his hair. This wasn't right, how could he feel this way against a friend, it was just so wrong and Ueda was a man to so that wasn't right ether.. and... Ueda probably just saw him as a friend, right? 
Jin fixed his hair pretty quickly and then walked out from the bathroom. He looked at the key that was put on the table, before he took up and hugged it tightly in his hand. Jin looked at himself once more in the mirror before he decided to go to work. 

Jin was now heading to the changing room, he walked fast and defined just slightly saying hello to the other boys in JE. This was pretty rare for Jin to do, he was always pretty cheerful and always greeted everyone with a big smile on his lips. Jin notice this himself but didn't care, cause all he had in his mind was Ueda, all he could think of was Ueda and most of all, the one he wanted to meet the most was Ueda. 
As he opened the door into KAT-TUN's changing room he saw Ueda sitting on a chair in front of a big mirror while reading the daily news. Jin felt his heart race and looked over at the other man that now seemed to be glowing.
"Tat-chan..." Jin wispered.