Chanyeol.

What A Nerd.

It was reccess / lunch break. The canteen is filled with noise and laughter. Each and every table is filled with couples, friends and so. Everything've got a partner but except for Kyungsoo. As he walked into the canteen, everyone treated him as someone whom doesn't even exists. Some will unitentionally knock against him and some will intentionally knock against him. In other words, the whole school treated Kyungsoo, the nerd, transparent. Kyungsoo just made his way to the snacks stall to get his meat bun. Only the stall holders won't treat him as transparent, they're the only ones who smiles at Kyungsoo. But, they're doing that for money making purposes. 

 

After getting his meat bun, Kyungsoo made his way out of the canteen. Actually, usually Kyungsoo will bring his own lunch box from home but, he totally forgotten about it and left home without it. And hence, that's why he went to the canteen. Kyungsoo was walking with his head, lowered down. Due to that, he never saw Chanyeol, who left the gang to get his food. Fangirls are squealing over him, some even clinged onto his arm which he felt really annoyed. It was expected, an accident happened. Kyungsoo bumped onto Chanyeol's chest, and Kyungsoo fell onto the ground, squashing his meat bun. 

 

"No..." Kyungsoo muffled. He dare not to look at Chanyeol, but yet, he apologized.

"Are you alright?" Chanyeol asked. Kyungsoo, when he heard this voice immediately looked up and saw Chanyeol looking at him, with concerns. Kyungsoo blushed and immediately lowered down his head again, and he never gave Chanyeol a reply. 

 

"Yah! Are you blind? My Chanyeol oppa is so tall, how could you actually missed him? You ugly thing." one of the fangirls commented.

"Mwoya?! Your Oppa?! AISH. YAH! HE'S MINE!" another one commented.

Then, yes, they both fought. Chanyeol immediately held Kyungsoo up and Kyungsoo dare not to look at him. Kyungsoo, feeling embarrased, bowed and then rushed out from the canteen. Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo, smiled.

 

"Interesting." Chanyeol said.

 

And then, Chanyeol left the two fangirls, making them fight. But still, the others stick onto him, tightly. Poor Kyungsoo, he've got to starve himself due to the incident which happened just now. He sat in class, reading his book hoping that the "hungry feeling" will actually go away. But, it couldn't and doesn't. He pressed his stomach, feeling really really hungry as he didn't eat his breakfast this morning. But then, when he thought about Chanyeol helping him out, he couldn't resist it but to smile. And soon, the lessons begins. 

 

AT 10.30PM, in the night. 

 

Finally, the torturing tuitons are over, Kyungsoo was still packing his bag pack while everyone left. Before the teacher leaves the class, he saw Kyungsoo still packing his bag.  Kyungsoo switched off the lights and closed the door before he went home. As he walks outside the gate, a familiar voice called.

 

"Hey! The one with specs!" that voice shouted.

 

Kyungsoo turned around and saw Chanyeol, running towards him! His heart started pumping really fast again, like he always does. Chanyeol stood infront of Kyungsoo and smiled. Chanyeol took something out from his bag pack. It was a box of sandwiches. 

 

"You haven't ate for the whole day right? Since you smashed your meat bun, you can have this." Chanyeol said.

 

Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol and lowered down his head. Chanyeol didn't know what happened, he asked.

 

"Hey, are you alright?" Chanyeol asked.

 

Kyungsoo nodded his head. Chanyeol laughed.

 

"Don't worry, I didn't not add anything harmful inside this." Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol, with his face red. 

 

"No.. it's not that, I .. I am just... Thank you." Kyungsoo thanked Chanyeol and grabbed the sandwich from Chanyeol's hand. Chanyeol chuckled. 

 

"You want a lift home?" Chanyeol asked. Kyungsoo after hearing this, actually wanted to say yes. But, he is a wallflower after all. He deserves no god treatment from someone as famous Chanyeol and EXO.

 

"No, thank you. I'm fine, with public transports. Thank you for your sandwich." Kyungsoo bowed and then, he turned around and left. Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo and smiled.

 

"So interesting." Chanyeol muffled, again. 

 

 

BACK AT KYUNGSOO'S HOME.

 

Kyungsoo, after drying his hair after a shower, removed his thick glasses and placed them on the table. Wow, just wow. He looked really stunning and adorable without his glasses. He switched off the light, and went towards his bed and lie down. He is staring at the dark celling, thinking of what happened today. 

 

"I can't believe it, he actually talked to me. He actually noticed me. He actually.. bought me food." Kyungsoo's thinking inside. He squealed and covered himself with blanket. Slowly, he fell asleep.