Luhan

What A Nerd.

It was break time and everyone was out of the classroom, rushing to the canteen to get some food to refill back the energy that they've had used up for the boring lessons. Kyungsoo went to the toilet to wash his hands before he eats his lunch.  

 

When Kyungsoo entered the toilet, the washroom reeks of cigarette as a group of guys are smoking inside it. Once they saw Kyungsoo, they smirked. "Hey, isn't this Chanyeol's boyfriend?" one said out loud. "Yeah, I bet he is loose down there, Chanyeol showed him a very good time huh?" Another added on. Kyungsoo ignored them and went to the sink to wash his hands. 

 

The guys got pissed off as Kyungsoo ignored them, two of them went to Kyungsoo's side and turned off the tap. 

 

"YAH! How could you be so rude? Huh? Didn't Chanyeol teach you well in bed?" one of the guys asked. "How dare you?!" another added on. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and the tap again. 

 

One of the guy pulled Kyungsoo's hair and shouted into Kyungsoo's ears. "YAH! YOU ING ! LET US TEACH YOU A LESSON!" then, the guy pulled Kyungsoo away and pushed him against the wall. "Let me go!" Kyungsoo shouted. 

 

"HAHAHAHA. LET'S SEE HOW LOOSE YOU ARE DOWN THERE." one of the guys said as he stripped Kyungsoo's pants off. Kyungsoo screamed and then, one of the guys turned him around and slapped him.

 

"Shut the up!" that person said and he ripped Kyungsoo's uniform. Kyungsoo covered his body with his hand, trying to protect himself and continued yelling. The guys smirked as he saw Kyungsoo's flawless milky skin. 

 

"I bet Chanyeol enjoyed this a lot." one of the guys said to the others. "Yeah. Hhahahahaa." the others replied. Kyungsoo started crying, but that guy didn't show mercy on him. He slapped Kyungsoo countless of times and insulted him by doing something lewd to him.  

 

That guy ped his zippers and was ready to Kyungsoo but the toilet door got slammed open. The guys immediately turned around and checked. Luhan! It was Luhan! He's standing there, glaring at the group of boys. 

 

"What the do you guys think that you are doing?" Luhan asked, coldly. That guy smirked, " him." Luhan walked towards that guy and pulled him up, punching him in his face and that guy falls onto the ground.  The others who saw their friend getting attacked, immediately ran off as they don't want to mess with Luhan. Luhan carried Kyungsoo up and glared at that guy. 

 

"You better becareful, I could just kill you instantly and escape like nothing's happened." Luhan warned and then he walked out of the toilet with Kyungsoo in his arms. 

 

Luhan, carrying Kyungsoo whose clothes has been ripped into half gained lots of attention from the fangirls and boys. They looked at them and gossiped. But, Luhan couldn't care more about it, all he wanted is to let the school nurse to check on Kyungsoo.

 

"Oh lord, what happened to his face?" The school nurse asked as she saw Kyungsoo's face. Luhan looked at the nurse, "He almost get by a group of guys. One of them slapped him countless of time." Luhan said. 

 

"Oh, thank god... it's just a little swollen. Don't worry, I'll get you an ice pack.. Do I've to arrange a counsellor to talk to you?" The nurse asked Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo smiled weakly and shook his head. The nurse smiled, "Alright. Be right back with your ice pack." and the nurse left. 

 

Kyungsoo looked at Luhan who is standing there. "T-Thank you..." Kyungsoo thanked Luhan for what he did for him. "Welcome." Luhan replied.  Awkward silence surrounded the both of them, till Luhan clears his throat. "Hey, why didn't you resist?" Luhan asked. 

 

Kyungsoo looked down, "I... I ... am no match against them." Kyungsoo replied. "... you can kick his d**k and punch his eyes to buy you time to escape." Luhan said. 

 

"B-But... I don't like violence... I... I...." Kyungsoo doesn't know how to continue as tears started flowing down from his eyes. Luhan doesn't know why, he felt that his heart got squeezed by someone. He walked towards Kyungsoo and pulls him closer and hugged his head. 

 

"Don't cry." Luhan comforted. Kyungsoo was shocked with Luhan's sudden action, he stopped crying. "L-Luhan??" Kyungsoo called out. " this ... if you don't resist, what if something happened like just now? You little dumb ." Luhan said. 

 

Kyungsoo felt really safe in Luhan's embrace, he don't know why... he just felt really safe. The nurse came back with the ice pack and saw that scenario. She clears and Luhan immediately lets go of Kyungsoo.

 

"Sorry, Luhan. I know you're having a WAR OF HORMONE. But still, you're inside school. No matter how famous you are, no is allowed." The nurse looked at Luhan and told him off. 

 

"Aniya, nurse... he didn't do anything.. he just comforted me as I cried...." Kyungsoo said. The nurse stands by her words, and she passed Kyungsoo the ice pack. 

 

"Alright, Luhan, you take care of him. I need to go off for awhile." The nurse said and then, she walked out, again. Luhan then took the icepack from Kyungsoo's hand. Luhan kneeled down and helped Kyungsoo to apply it on his face. Their eyes met and Luhan blushed with his heart starting to skip really fast. 

 

"Uh, I need to go for lessons now... are you alright if you stay here by yourself?" Luhan asked. Kyungsoo nodded. 

"A-Alright, then press the icepack by yourself." Luhan said as he lets go after Kyungsoo pressed onto the icepack.  Luhan stood up from the ground , "I.. I will go and buy you a new set of uniform.. What's your size?" Luhan asked.

 

"35." Kyungsoo replied. Luhan nodded and left, heading back for class. Kyungsoo smiled, he's a really nice person.

 

"... what's wrong with you? Luhan?" Luhan muttered as he walked.

 

A/N: Another update! It was rather fast, lol.