Let's See.

What A Nerd.

"What is it?" Suho asked.

Chanyeol smirked and looked at his hyung, his leader. 

"I've found this really interesting guy. He's a wallflower and a nerd, he is in class 3-1." Chanyeol replied.

"Uh? So?" Suho asked.

"He seemed to be anti-social and quiet." Chanyeol replied.

"Chanyeol, not again. You're going to make him your target and dump him afterwards right?" Luhan asked.

"This is how the game should go, Luhan hyung." Chanyeol replied.

"You're really sick, Chanyeol. Doing that to someone that innocent. How could you have that heart to do so?" Luhan asked.

"Well, this is not sick. This is a challenge. You guys wanna bet?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"On what?" Luhan and Suho asked.

Chanyeol smirked.

"If I could win his heart in just one month, I'll get 1 million won each, from you both." Chanyeol replied.

"What if we lose?" Suho asked.

"Hmph, then, I'll lose 1 million won to you guys." Chanyeol replied.

"Really?! Then, we are going to join in too." Tao and Kris said.

Chanyeol smirked.

"Certainly. What about the others?" Chanyeol asked.

Everyone else decided to join in but, only for Luhan. He couldn't be bothered. Well, as long as he could get 9 million won, nothing matters. Chanyeol looked at them with confidence.

 

"Be prepared to lose, you guys." Chanyeol thought. 

 

Luhan sighed and felt really sorry for Chanyeol's next target. And hence, it's the beginning of their bet and for sure, Chanyeol knows that he will win.

 

AFTER SCHOOL.

 

Today, the students went home earlier as their tuition has been cancelled. Kyungsoo volunteered to stay back after school to do cleaning duties, like he always does. Besides, Kyungsoo does a great job with cleaning, so, why not?

 

Kyungsoo started sweeping the floor, the way he sweeps is more of like a potential housewife. As when Kyungsoo's sweeping the floor, somebody entered the class. Kyungsoo didn't notice as his back was facing that person. That person sneakily snuck behind Kyungsoo's back and scared Kyungsoo. 

 

"AH!" Kyungsoo shouted, feeling shocked. Kyungsoo turned around and saw Chanyeol smiling at him. His face reddens. 

 

"So, why are you staying back alone to do cleaning duties?" Chanyeol asked.

"I-I.. wanted to do it." Kyungsoo replied, with his head lowered down. 

"Eh? Let me help you then." Chanyeol said as he went to take another broom, located behind the class. Once Chanyeol got the broom, he walked back towards Kyungsoo.

 

"Let's start." Chanyeol said.

Kyungsoo nodded and started his cleaning duty, with Chanyeol. Chanyeol, who doesn't really know how to sweep the floor, made a mess instead. Kyungsoo chuckled as he saw Chanyeol struggling with the broom. Chanyeol's getting mad with the broom as he thought that the broom is not working at all. 

 

"Stupid broomstick!" Chanyeol scolded.

Kyungsoo chuckled and walked towards Chanyeol.

"No, you're not supposed to sweep the floor like that. You're supposed to do it slowly and gently. Like this." Kyungsoo said and then demostrated on how to sweep the floor to Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked and tried to learn. Seconds later, Kyungsoo passed Chanyeol's broomstick back to him and told Chanyeol to try. Chanyeol took the broomstick from Kyungsoo and started sweeping like how Kyungsoo showed him earlier. And now, it works.  Kyungsoo smiled and continued with his sweeping. 

 

After sweeping, it's time to clean the board. Kyungsoo came back with wet rags on his head and passed one of the wet rags to Chanyeol. Chanyeol took the rag from Kyungsoo and started wipping the board with it. Thankfully, Chanyeol's here today as Kyungsoo oftenly have to climb up a chair to clean the top part of the board. Kyungsoo wipped the bottom part of the board while he looked at Chanyeol, wipping the board, seriously. He smiled and then, he faced back to the board and continued his wipping. Kyungsoo doesn't know that he's getting closer and closer with Chanyeol. It was then, Kyungsoo bumped onto Chanyeol. And he looked up at Chanyeol, wanting to apologize but then, when he held his head up, he saw Chanyeol looking at him. Kyungsoo blushed again and he tried to look away as he and Chanyeol's eyes met. Kyungsoo wanted to escape from the current circumstance, he wanted to walk away but was stopped by Chanyeol. 

 

"Hey, have you ever tried kissing before?" Chanyeol asked.

Kyungsoo's face got even redder when he heard Chanyeol's question. He shook his head and Chanyeol grinned. 

"Then, do you want to try it? With me?" Chanyeol asked.

Kyungsoo when he heard Chanyeol's question, his face got even redder and his heart started pumping and racing really fast and it was no doubt that his heart could've jumped out from his mouth any minutes, any seconds.  Chanyeol slowly leaned his face towards Kyungsoo's and Kyungsoo's blushing and his face is currently as red as a tomato. Chanyeol's face is getting closer and closer, Kyungsoo's heart is beating faster. Just when Chanyeol's going to touch his lips on Kyungsoo's, Chanyeol's phone rang. 

 

"Darn." Chanyeol thought. 

 

Kyungsoo awkwardly looked away and Chanyeol fished out his phone.

"Yes?" Chanyeol asked.

"Eomma? I'm getting home soon." Chanyeol replied to his mother.

"Ye, ye. Alright." Chanyeol said and then ended the call.

"Hey, I need to go back home already as my mom's calling for me." Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo with his face still red smiled and nodded.

"Uh... uh.. I'll try it next time. " Chanyeol said.

Kyungsoo nodded, awkwardly. Chanyeol smiled and rubbed Kyungsoo's head.

"You're really cute." Chanyeol said and then, he left. Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol's back view as he walked away. He couldn't be happier as his crush actually wanted to kiss him just now!

 

"Darn. Just one step. But, it's alright. I'll get his heart, real soon." Chanyeol murmured as he walked towards the carpark.