Warning.

What A Nerd.

After a tiring yet fun day spent on the beach, it was time for Luhan to send Kyungsoo back home.

 

But once they reached somewhere near Kyungsoo's home, the both spotted waiting for Kyungsoo beside his car. Kyungsoo bit his lips, Luhan looked at Kyungsoo and knew that Kyungsoo's afraid that Chanyeol would misunderstand them. Luhan smiled, "Don't worry, I will explain to him." Luhan said. Kyungsoo looked at Luhan, he nodded his head. 

 

Luhan stopped his car right beside of Chanyeol's, Chanyeol looked at the both with his eyes widened. Once Kyungsoo got off from Luhan's car, Chanyeol grabbed onto Kyungsoo's arm. "Hey, where did you went to today? I've been looking for you the whole day." Chanyeol asked. Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol, he bit his lips. "I-I went out with Luhan ge." Kyungsoo replied. 

 

That was when, Luhan stepped out of his car and looked at Chanyeol. "Kyungsoo, go back home first. Don't worry." Luhan said. Kyungsoo nodded his head, Chanyeol then released Kyungsoo. "I-I will text you." Kyungsoo said as he looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked back, he smiled and nodded his head. Kyungsoo then looked at Luhan, he bowed. "Thank you for today, Luhan." Kyungsoo thanked. 

 

Luhan smiled, "Hurry up, get into your house and take a shower." Luhan said. Kyungsoo nodded, he then walked into his house. After Kyungsoo left, the two exchanged stares. "This is not a suitable place to talk, to the usual place." Luhan said as he get back into his car and drove off, followed by Chanyeol. 

 

The two drove to their gang's usual hang-out place. An abandoned carpark. Both of them stopped their car and got out from it, they both walked towards each other and was now standing across one another. "Luhan hyung, where did you bring Kyungsoo to today?" Chanyeol asked. "To the beach, why?" Luhan asked. 

 

"Why did you bring him there? Why didn't you inform me?" Chanyeol asked. Luhan rolled his eyes, he crossed his arms. "Why must I? Do I have to inform you where I bring him to? Excuse me, watch your tone." Luhan replied. Chanyeol bowed and apologized, "I'm sorry. But, please answer my question .. why did you bring him there?" Chanyeol asked. 

 

Luhan looked at Chanyeol, "A short get away." Luhan replied. Chanyeol felt perplexed, why a short getaway during school hours? "But why? Why during school hours?" Chanyeol asked. 

 

"Why? Hmph, you are questioning me again, aren't you?" Luhan asked.

 

Chanyeol apologized again, Luhan shook his head. "I just wanted to bring him out." Luhan said. Chanyeol widened his eyes, "Eh? But Luhan hyung, why would you bring him out?" Chanyeol asked. 

 

"Because I want to." 

 

Chanyeol kept quiet, he doesn't know what to ask anymore. Luhan looked at Chanyeol, "Is that all?" Luhan asked. Chanyeol nodded his head, "Yeah, that's all." Chanyeol replied. Luhan nodded, "Then, I shall get back too. You should do the same. Bye." Luhan said as he turned around, walking towards his car. 

 

Just as when Luhan opened his car's door, he remembered something. "Park Chanyeol." Luhan called out. Chanyeol looked at Luhan, "Yeah?" Chanyeol asked. Luhan looked at Chanyeol, "Don't you dare to hurt Do Kyungsoo. I will not let you go if you do that." Luhan said and then, he got into his car and drove off shortly.

 

Chanyeol looked at Luhan's car as Luhan drives it away. Chanyeol's now feeling really puzzled.

 

"What does that mean?" 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 

Hello! I am terribly sorry for not updating for THAT long! Here's an update! Love you guys! <333> -Chanshysoo.