Here we are.

What A Nerd.

Kyungsoo fell asleep while Luhan drove them to somewhere only Luhan knows. After 3 hours of driving, they finally reached their destination. Luhan stopped the engine and looked at Kyungsoo who was still asleep, he smiled and patted on Kyungsoo's arm.

 

"Kyungsoo, we arrived." Luhan woke Kyungsoo up.

 

Kyungsoo then slowly opened his eyes and sat up straight, he rubbed his eyes and looked at Luhan. Kyungsoo smiled, and then he looked outside the window. And Kyungsoo was really surprised with the place where Luhan brought him to.

 

It was the beach, the Hwajinpo beach! Where Autumn In My Heart (a popular Korean drama during the 2000s and it made Song Hye Kyo, Song Seung Hoon and Won Bin rose to fame) was filmed at! Kyungsoo being that excited, immediately got off Luhan's car and ran towards the beach. 

 

Kyungsoo couldn't believe that the beach is still like what it was before, the beautiful and fine sand, the shallow yet clean waters. Kyungsoo closed his eyes and listened to the sounds of the waves hitting against the sea-shore. 

 

(Hwajinpo Beach) 

 

Luhan then arrives right next to Kyungsoo and looked at him. Luhan smiled as he saw Kyungsoo closing his eyes, enjoying the gift which the nature gave. Luhan then looked at the beach, asking Kyungsoo a question.

 

"You like this place?" 

 

Kyungsoo then slowly opened his eyes and looked at Luhan. 

 

"Yes, I like this place. It contains lots and lots of memories." Kyungsoo replied. Luhan diverted his eyes, right to Kyungsoo after. 

 

"Memories?" Luhan asked. Kyungsoo nodded, "My grandmother used to bring me here." Kyungsoo replied and diverted his eyes to the sea.

 

"Oh...." Luhan then discovered a trace of sadness in Kyungsoo's eyes. 

 

"Are you alright?" Luhan asked. Kyungsoo looked back at Luhan, he smiled sadly.

 

"Yeah, it's just that... I miss my grandmother." Kyungsoo replied. Luhan felt really sorry, "Sorry. I shouldn't have asked you.." Luhan apologized. 

 

Kyungsoo smiled, "It's alright. Don't be sorry. I am really thankful to you, for bringing me here. I haven't visited here ever since my grandmother passed away." Kyungsoo said. 

 

"Hmm, I heard that this beach is a place where a very famous Korean drama was filmed, isn't it?" Luhan asked.

 

Kyungsoo nodded, "Yeap. Autumn In My Heart was filmed here." Kyungsoo replied.

 

"Hmm, then do you know a scene they'd inside the drama?" Luhan asked. Kyungsoo looked at Luhan, "What scene are you trying to say? They've got several scenes filmed here though." Kyungsoo replied. 

 

Luhan smiled and held onto Kyungsoo's hand, "Come. I'll show you." Luhan said as he pulled Kyungsoo to the center of the beach. 

 

Luhan releases Kyungsoo's hand afterwards.

 

"Stay right here." Luhan said as he started looking something on the beach. Kyungsoo looked at Luhan, feeling really curious on what Luhan's finding. 

 

"Luhan! What are you finding?" Kyungsoo shouted as Luhan was a little bit far away from him. Luhan ignored Kyungsoo and continued to search for that something which he was looking for. 

 

Minutes later, "Found it!" Luhan exclaimed, excitedly as he picks up a long wooden branch from the sand. Luhan ran back to where Kyungsoo was standing, he showed Kyungsoo the branch he found.

 

"I found the branch!" Luhan exclaimed. Kyungsoo looked at the branch and then, Luhan. Kyungsoo scratched his head, feeling strange.

 

"Why do you need that branch for?" Kyungsoo asked. Luhan smiled, close your eyes and never open them till I tell you to. 

 

Kyungsoo smiled and nodded, he slowly shuts his eyes close. Luhan then started drawing something on the sand with the branch. 

 

Minutes later, Luhan was done. 

 

"You can open your eyes now." Luhan said. Kyungsoo then slowly opened his eyes and looked at the sand. He couldn't figure out what Luhan was drawing as it was too huge. Kyungsoo then stepped out of what Luhan had drawn, to observe what was it.  

 

Kyungsoo gasped as he discovered what Luhan had drawn. It was a potrait of Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo looked at Luhan, "You drew this for me?" Kyungsoo asked. Luhan nodded and smiled, "Yeah. Thankfully you can recognize yourself. My art isn't that good, so... hahaha." Luhan replied. 

 

Kyungsoo then took out his phone and snapped a picture of the potrait. He smiled at Luhan, "Thank you, Luhan." Kyungsoo thanked. Luhan blushed and rubbed his nape, "You are welcome."

 

The both then, had hours filled of fun time at the beach. Both of them splashed sea water at each other, skipped stone on the sea and finally, they decided to play catching. 

 

Kyungsoo was escaping away from Luhan, both of them laughing like mad while they were chasing each other. Even though he have got a short height, Kyungsoo ran a lot faster than Luhan. Luhan pretended to give up, halfway. 

 

Luhan pants and looked at Kyungsoo.

 

"I don't want to play anymore!" Luhan shouted. 

 

Kyungsoo who was metres away from Luhan, looked at Luhan who was catching his breath. Kyungsoo smiled.

 

"Eh? Wae?! Come on, don't be petty! You must admit that I'm a very good runner!" Kyungsoo shouted. 

 

Luhan shook his head, "It's not fair for me! You're running too fast!" Luhan shouted back. 

 

Kyungsoo chuckled, "Fine! I'll run backwards! Let's see if you can catch me like that!" Kyungsoo shouted. 

 

Luhan smirked, "Really?" Luhan asked. 

 

"Yes! Really!" Kyungsoo replied. 

 

"You won't regret?" Luhan asked.

 

"No! Come on, let's start!" Kyungsoo replied as he started running backwards. Luhan then started to run again, Kyungsoo who however ran backwards was still faster than Luhan.

 

Kyungsoo started laughing, "Aish! You're so good at soccer but not running? What is this? Luhan?" Kyungsoo asked. Luhan looked at Kyungsoo and smirked, "You haven't see what I've got yet!" Luhan replied and started running really fast, Kyungsoo saw Luhan running towards him, started to run faster. 

 

Kyungsoo who was paying to attention to Luhan, did not saw a log right behind him. Luhan spotted the log and told Kyungsoo to stop. But Kyungsoo thought that Luhan was trying to trick him and hence, he ignore him and continued. 

 

And hence, it happened. Kyungsoo tripped himself and was falling. Luhan immediately ran towards Kyungsoo and hugged him tightly, preventing Kyungsoo to fall. Both of their eyes met, awkward silence started to devour the both of them up. 

 

Neither of them moved, they didn't broke their eye contact off. Luhan and Kyungsoo's heart started beating really fast, Luhan then broke off the contact.

 

"Are you okay?" Luhan asked as he made Kyungsoo stood up straight. Kyungsoo bit his lips and nodded. 

 

Kyungsoo looked at Luhan and smiled awkwardly, "Thank you." Kyungsoo thanked Luhan. Luhan smiled and ruffled Kyungsoo's hair, "No worries but now, you're the catcher!" Luhan said and then, he ran away, in a very fast pace.

 

Kyungsoo pouts, "No, wait for me!!!" Kyungsoo shouted.