First .

What A Nerd.

It was just like any other day, Kyungsoo attended school, the place where he often get left out by classmates . There, he sat in his usual place, where he isolates himself with the 39 others. The, back most further corner of the classroom. Everyone was chattering among themselves, ignoring Kyungsoo's existence. Kyungsoo seemed to get used to the current situation. I mean like, it wasn't that bad being alone. You can go wherever you want, you can do whatever you want. Freedom, is what all getting left out gets. 

 

The girls were talking about EXO, the most popular group in their school. They literally fangirled over them as you know, it's a girl thing. Some even went to an extend of talking about, having or fantasizing them having with one another. What a lover huh? Suddenly, girls screaming on top of their lungs could be heard. And the reason why they're screaming is really basic. EXO, it is. The fangirls and boys of Kyungsoo class immediately ran out of the class, to take a look at their oppas and hyungs.

 

"OPPA!!!! OPPA!!!" The girls screamed, on top of their lungs, wishing that their oppas could notice them. The leader, Suho winked at the girls and some of the girls couldn't take it and was on the verge of fainting. Then, it was the Chinese members, Luhan, Kris and Tao. Luhan's the visual of EXO, which means, she've got lot more fangirls and boys then the others. Luhan just smiled awkwardly while he watches Kris and Tao, fanservicing the girls by holding hands. Actually by right, they've got something on there. They both are actually, couples.

 

Next, there he was. The cutest among the members, Xiumin. He looked really really adorable with his baby fats, on his face. The girls yelled for his name and there he was, smiling and waving at them. Then, there are the maknaes, Sehun and Kai. Kai's ridiculously hot and for god sake, some of the girls labelled him as"hotter than greek's god". Sehun, does his usual thing, smiling and flipping his fringe whenever he saw his fangirls and thankfully, the fangirls are still alive.  

 

Then, there's Chen. Who is nothing but a troll, he just scared a fangirl by placing a fake cockroach on her head. 

 

"You've got a cockroach on your head, you know?" Chen said.

 

The fangirl immediately checked and she touched something weird, she held onto the fake cockroach and screamed. Chen laughed like mad when he sees that and then, he apologized and walked away. Next comes Baekhyun, the cute yet charming looking guy in EXO. He's really polite, he greeted his fangirls as he walked pass each and every single one of them. His politeness is what his fans love about him. Then, there's Lay. That little unicorn freak. He's really really cute and he's also straightforward. He smiles at his fans and saw one with messy hair.

 

"Your hair looked really messy." Lay said. 

 

That fangirl immediately told her friend to check on her hair and her friend said that it was really messy. That fangirl blushed and dare not to look at Lay. Then, the last one. Park Chanyeol. He's really stunning, charming, handsome, tall and cute. But he've got a really playful personality and he likes to try something new, always something new. Not to mention that, he have a lot of fangirls and boys too. He just smiled and walked with the group. Kyungsoo who was looking outside the window, immediately looked outside of the class when he heard someone screaming Chanyeol's name. Kyungsoo's face was red and his heart started pumping really really fast.

 

"Park Chanyeol.." Kyungsoo muffled.

 

Author's Note:

So, here it is! The first chapter :) 

I'm pretty sure that it wasn't really that well written. But still, I did the best I could :) xx