Awkwardness

My Answer Is You

Chen was down at the pub, grabbing some drinks. He still could still visualise that perfect smile. He grinned at the thought of it. Just then, he heard some shoutings behind him. Chen turned to the sound. He could see two guys quarreling, pushing each other back and forth. Chen gasped in horror as he was afraid that they might injure each other. Chen quickly hopped out and rushed forward to halt their squabble. One of the guys shot daggers at Chen as he staggered off and yelling for more drinks. Right at this moment, the other boy started mumbling and soon, fell onto Chen. Chen was shocked but he quickly brought the other boy to a nearby seat. 

Just then, that boy looked really familiar to Chen. It was... the boy who had the perfect smile! Chen gaped. Just then, the boy began murmuring. Chen closed in the distance between him and the boy to have a better hearing of what he was saying.

"Luhan... Don't you love me anymore? Why don't you believe me? I really love you... I, Xiumin, will always love you..." the boy said as he raised his hand, attempting to touch Chen's face. So Xiumin is his name... Chen thought.

"Luhan, I really love you... I never betray you... Why don't you just believe me? Is our love that fragile? Is it?" Xiumin's voice trailed off. Chen's heart broke at the sight of Xiumin right now. He just broke up? With a guy called Luhan? Chen thought. 

"Luhan, don't leave me... I love you..." Xiumin soon fell into deep sleep. For no reason, Chen could feel tears rolling down his cheeks. 

"Xiumin, it's okay... I love you. I will always love you..." Chen said as he Xiumin's hair. His desire got control of Chen and Chen lowered himself to leave a deep kiss on Xiumin's lips. When he realised what he had done, he turned red and heart palpitated fast. Then he dashed off, leaving Xiumin alone in the pub.

He could not believe what he had just done. He touched his lips. He could still feel the tingling feeling on the tip of his lips. He sat in his car while burying his head in his legs. Soon, he drifted off to deep sleep.