Confusion

My Answer Is You

Everyday after the incident, Chen could feel that his feelings was growing for Xiumin. The moment he shut his eyes, he could see a image of Xiumin smiling in his mind. He could not sleep. He needed Xiumin. He had not seen Xiumin for the past few days or was it weeks but that short period of time was killing him- not seeing him. It felt like years to him. That was when he realised he needed to be with Xiumin by hook or by crook. He picked up his phone. He had butterflies in his stomach as he swallowed the saliva in his throat. He clicked onto Xiumin's phone number which Xiumin had passed to him after the incident.

The phone just continued to ring on. Ring... Ring... Ring...

Every ring of the phone ringing made Chen nervous bit by bit. Just then, the phone got through.

"Hello! Xiumin, are-"

"You called the wrong number."

The phone was hung up. Chen was puzzled. It was obviously Xiumin's voice... But then why did Xiumin say it's the wrong number then... Chen could not find the answer to his question. He tried his luck again. He picked up his phone and dialed Xiumin's number.

Ring... Ring... Ring... The call was answered.

"Xiumn, what do you-"

"Sorry wrong number."

The call ended. Chen was appalled. "W-What is happening? This could not have happened..." Chen questioned himself. He knew there was only one way to find out.