Accident??!

Bonded Forever
"Stop!!!",yelled Jihyo furiously.She can't control her anger anymore.She was always suppose to be calm and cool Jihyo but after she met all the boys,she can't takes it anymore.Her eyes was red like a vampire and her yell like a angry alpha growl.Kai and Chen immedetely stop.Jieun was startled a bit but she walked to Jihyo. "Jihyo-ah,calm down..I'm here..",said Jieun and walked to Jihyo.Jihyo stepped back.She afraid that she will hurt Jieun."Don't come near to me.Just don't Jieun-ah.Don't follow me..",pleaded Jihyo.Jieun stopped.Then Jihyo ran out from the house. "That was all your fault.",said Kai. "No,it's your fault.",replied Chen unsatisfied. "You started first.",replied Kai. "No!!That you!!",said Chen. "Just stop guys!!",said Jieun.She sighed.All the boys looked at her."What are you doing here,Exo-M?",asked Jieun."Jihyo brought we here to introduce you to us.We don't know that you are bond to vampires.",said Kris. "Ooo..So you not come here to kill me isn't it?",asked Jieun. "No!!!You're the special person to Jihyo.How can we kill you..",said Tao innocently.All his hyung looked at him with 'she is vampires' partner idiot' look."But she doesn't have any sin to us,right?",said Tao and blocked Jieun with his body.All Exo-K just watched the scene in front of them.They just blinked until Suho interruped. "I'm sorry to interrupe but that is our partner.Why you want to protect her,Mr With Eyebags.",asked Suho politely.He gave his angleic smile to Exo-M."Because she is important to Jihyo.",said Tao. "Ooo..",said the boys in unison.Then they looked to each other.Kai looked at Chen.Kris looked at Suho.Lay looked Kyungsoo.Luhan looked at Sehun.Baekhyun looked at Tao and Chanyeol looked at Xiumin.They feel like they have telepathy.Then Jieun interruped. "Guys? Where are we gonna find Jihyo?",said Jieun.She worried about Jihyo. "I don't know but Jihyo said don't follow her.",said Chanyeol. "Yeah,maybe she need her own time.",said Luhan. "Hmm..Mr the tallest one,are you the leader of this pack?",asked Suho. "Yeah,I'm Kris.",said Kris and gave his hand to shake with Suho. "I'm Suho",said Suho. "Hyung!!We can't be friend with werewolves.They are betrayers.",said Kai. "No!!Vampires are the betrayers!!",said Chen furiously. "Just stop!! Why don't you two group hear each other story first.Exo-M,please have a sit.We'll start with Exo-M first."said Jieun.Exo-K except Suho rushed to couch.They get jealous when Jieun gave Exo-M more attention than them.Jieun just sighed.She already know that the boys got jealous.Her four month experience lived with them make Jieun understood with their characteristics. "Boys,where's your manner?Let our guests sit on couch.",said Jieun.Kai already pouted.Chanyeol and Baekhyun made their unsatisfied faces.Sehun made his aegyo to Jieun but she not look at him.Then he stood and sat at the small chair with his hyung.Exo-M sat said thank you and bowed at Jieun and Exo-K.Chen smirked victoriously at Kai when he bowed. "Yah!!",yelled Kai. "Kim Jongin,please stop.",said Jieun. "But he just smirked at me.",said Kai unsatisfied. "You always smirk at all people", "But..",said Kai loss his word. "No but",said Jieun. "Okay Exo-M,why you not introduce yourself first?",said Jieun. "I'm Kris,the leader of Exo-M pack or they called me alpha.This are my members,Xiumin,Luhan,Lay,Chen and Tao.",said Kris."We are the leader pack in world but there are other outside there.Good or bad are depends of their leader.",added Kris. "So there are other werewolves outside there?",asked Jieun. "Yes Jieun-shii.",said Kris with a small smile.Jieun fluttered a bit but she controlled it.But Exo-K and Exo-M knew it. Exo-K saw her blood pumped very fast at her face and Exo-M heard her heartbeat fast a bit. Exo-K was very jealous.Kai was sitting beside her immedetely hugged her shoulder.Jieun was shocked."I will start our story.",said Kris."It was a..".Then Jieun phone rang.She looked at the screen phone.Uncle Hyunsuk called. "Hello Uncle,Why you call me?",asked Jieun. "Jieun-ah,Come to the hospital now!! Jihyo had an accident!!",said Uncle Hyunsuk. "J-jihyo had an accident!!?",said Jieun shocked. "Jihyo what??!",said all the boys in unison.