Confuse

Bonded Forever

"Hey doc,how about Jihyo?",asked Kris. "She had a great trauma from this accident,so maybe she just need a long rest.Uhmm..may I ask you something sir?"asked Doctor Lee. "What?" "Is Jihyo ever had an accident before?" "Yes,she had an accident when she seven years old."told Kris. "Can't you tell me in more detail,please?" "She had memory loss after the accident.She not even remember what happen before the accident inculding what is she."told Kris in low voice. Doctor Lee wrote everything that Kris told him.Then he made a report. "Kris-shii,I think Jihyo will slowly remember what happen to her before inculding what is she.So she need many support behind her.I hope that our princess will get better soon",told Doctor Lee Kwang Soo with a sincere smile.Kris very shocked with what Kwang Soo said. "I'm a vampire but I will not harm her.She is one of our pack.She is half vampire and half werewolf.And because she is mix,she can control many powerful element in earth.Don't make her angry now because she still can't control her power.Because she is a gold medalist of taekwondo and korean wrestling,I think she can control her strenght.",said Kwang Soo.His eyes full of hope that Kris will believe and he give his sincere smile. "So with this all years we fought over a useless thing that we don't know who made it?",asked Kris. "Yes,but it not a useless thing,we have to figure it out who did this.",said Kwang Soo. "I think we better discuss with vampire leader pack too.",said Kris. "Yeah,great idea" Kris walked out from the room and thinked.He felt so angry to the pack that did that.Then,he saw Suho. "Suho-yah,we must discuss something important now."said Kris. "Okay",answered Suho.On the way to Kwangsoo room,they heard Kwangsoo yelp for help.They ran quickly there but they was late.Kwangsoo nowhere to be found there.Kris cannot tracker his either.They found a note that wrote,"I took this traitor with me,don't cry packs leaders,Kim Joonmyeon and Wu Yifan.You two just give a great care for our princess Jihyo,okay?Your pack will always be arch-enemy.FOREVER..". "What is this,Kris?",asked Suho. "Kwangsoo told something important about the thing that make us fought each other.He said not vampires the one who help the trackers.Then I called you.One more thing,Jihyo is our princess.